a show with good potential

guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Every show promises to be different in the beginning and then later they slip back in their promises ..but this show is that one which keeps up with the promises .yes this is in fact  bold and new concept ..a never before seen track is there .and a bold show indeed

this is a story which can happen in  the common family ...there are many characters like UTTARA  or the others of this show

The only disappointing factor is with the timings ..they should not have pushed this show so late ...they miss a number of viewers due to this ,, a wonderful show like this in fact  deserve a descent timing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddididi

Every show promises to be different in the beginning and then later they slip back in their promises ..but this show is that one which keeps up with the promises .yes this is in fact  bold and new concept ..a never before seen track is there .and a bold show indeed

this is a story which can happen in  the common family ...there are many characters like UTTARA  or the others of this show

The only disappointing factor is with the timings ..they should not have pushed this show so late ...they miss a number of viewers due to this ,, a wonderful show like this in fact  deserve a descent timing

👏 lovely post! 
i think that the timing is such because the show is full of very mature situations and concepts. families do like to watch shows together so i think that is why maryada is being broadcasted so late, but i do think it could be shown earlier, like maybe 10:00? 😕
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NICE POST

ia greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

timing 9 baje honi chahiye  situations and concepts bhi

bohat acha aur muje to bohat kuch kafi had tak normal

bhi lagta hai Sabse best baat hai ye is shows ki ye bohat

pyara aur saaf hai abhi tak to acha hi hai