Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks for the update.  Jaywant once said to Dharmesh "meine aath saal se aap ka namak khaya hai" (I have worked for you for 8 years). Stupid Shravni - just thinks of herself despite knowing Manav does not love her.  Archu should break the engagement now.

I second you. I have had it with Shravanis antics! I wish that woman would just die! I am sure you all remember what I said a few months back on what a Canadian or American woman would do to someone like Shravani. If Shravani tried to get between a Canadian or American woman and her husband, first, she would warn Shravani, then she would call the police, then she would get a restraining order against Shravani. If all else failed, then that woman would give Shravani a few good slaps and say to her very diplomatically, "Stay the 🤬 from my man you 🤢!!!!" And Shravani would be wise to stay away from them from thereafter! Otherwise, someone woukd be going to jail. Either Shravani for harassing that other woman and the other womans husband, or.... I think I will keep that last part to myself as it would not be appropriate to say on a public forum. 😆 But, I am sure you all got the idea. 😆 ðŸ˜†