wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As I had stated earlier, but Some of my friends on the forum do not let me to leave the forum and finally I have decided to continue the forum.

I don't have anything to criticize much more, but some of points I wanted to discuss with the members.

The first mistake had been made for the role of Ayesha. They had selected Aditi because They had framed her character of 21 years old maid. It was not at all necessary. If they had selected Sanju from the beginning the result would be the different.

Some of tabloids had recognized Siddharth Shukla and Sanjeeda Shaikh as boring couple.

Aditi might be perfect for the role of Ayesha at that time but the basic story was a love story and Aditi was not extraordinarily suitable in front of well built Siddharth Shukla.

I also want to know your views. express freely😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you.glad to see you again.i love sid and sanju's pairing as veer ayesha very much.they are rocking i dont think any tabloid or media wrote anything bad or called boring about any pair so far of jpsya.they didnt say anything bad about aditi or sanju.i am seeing it happens in serials by cvs when any main lead get replaced some of fans become angry.the negative comments starts coming for it

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

i agree with you.glad to see you again.i love sid and sanju's pairing as veer ayesha very much.they are rocking i dont think any tabloid or media wrote anything bad or called boring about any pair so far of jpsya.they didnt say anything bad about aditi or sanju.i am seeing it happens in serials by cvs when any main lead get replaced some of fans become angry.the negative comments starts coming for it

i m sorry it was not the tabloid but a news channel has included aditi and sid as the boring couple.