Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowergirl_O thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this morning keeps geeting better and better the more i read your maneet oneshots...i still can't believe this was a dream...i was reading and imagining how this would be if it happened and then a smile came on my face when geet finally confessed but it turned out to be a dream...it was such a beautiful dream...hopefully they show some dreams like this in the show...this dream would've been perfect for that episode...eenthough it was a dream i still loved it...i don't know how to say this so you might not understand but while reading i could like feel the emotions and stuff and that's how good i think you wrote it...this is the best dream ever...the cv's or whatever the name of the writer of the show is should seriously use your ideas...i think one of the best parts of the dream was when they danced...i think it would've been better than the kurbaan hua dance...oh also alvi's still sleeping and its 1:30...this is the second latest he slept that i remember of cuz the last time he woke up at 2
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Good idea.. you got a head start at running ๐Ÿ˜†
No just kidding.. but really it was soooo good! And then we found out it was a dream.. and i swear my heart like clenched at the moment - your that good of a writer!! Have to say im disappointed at the story.. but your writing.. is just fabulante!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A dream? You are kidding me right. But, even then, it was beautiful. May this dream come true.. NOW! LOL.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesumly written
Jus loved the way u described the dance n emotions playing in them when they were dancing
Maan was stubborn to get her feelings out n he got out also
But it was dream haaye
Liked the dream a lot
MSK was changing n having dreams that to frm open eyes
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear๐Ÿ‘, kitna beautiful sapna tha, kash real hota๐Ÿ˜, but i really like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TWIN!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....what is this? i was getting soo happy and then bam! it is a dream??....*sob*...okay, now you owe me four happy OS๐Ÿ˜†....do i need to mention that I am in lovee with your writing and i think the one thing that really comes out in your stories beautifully is the feelings of the characters๐Ÿ‘....you go into such detail about every level of their rollercoaster of emotions that it is just amazing!!!....and now the yelling part....A DREAM!!!...ahhhhh dude...why do you have to torture me like this? kyun???....ya got some hindi in there as well haha....but i will go a little easy on you cuz i absitively posilutely lovee this song but still, that doesn't mean your off the hook...you owe me some happy stuff!!๐Ÿ˜‰....and i just realized that my replies look wayy too boring so i m gonna start coloring them from now on haha...okay, moving on to your next story!!