Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aditi, now dont complain..
the poor hotties shave/wax to show off  their chest to their phankas and u talking about 'conventional looks'???πŸ˜›
I bet there will be topics on missing the 'sight' if the boys decide to button up🀣

Originally posted by: shamil

aditi, now dont complain..

the poor hotties shave/wax to show off  their chest to their phankas and u talking about 'conventional looks'???πŸ˜›
I bet there will be topics on missing the 'sight' if the boys decide to button up🀣

Maybe I am the only one who is having problems of them showing there clean waxed chests!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But seriously I wouldn't mind if they actually cover up!!!
And I knw the other girls would kill me if this actually happens...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shamil

rollz who gave u permission to question our demand???πŸ˜†

Ohhhh... in that casen even I have a demand "Equal body space show for Sid".  CVs allow Arman to expose 75% of chest whereas Sid is showing only 45%!!!! I bet they are editing out 30%!!!!! I need to see "more" of Sid πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah! I even saw some more doctors today in the locker room. OMG maybe they have love/hate stories as well. BTW, are they allowed to use the room? Or is it especially for our phamous coupless?...
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dis 4 r truly busy in dere love lyfs..to new doctors banta hain na???gud thot CV..
🀣🀣 oh dear some of the replies are so hilarious!!

i was so excited seeing shlipa in a western attire, she used to carry them off with grace and style now all of a sudden she is back to salwar kameez that to the SAME DESIGN that shilpa used to wear as Ridhimma!!πŸ€” can't CV give her anyother design of salwar suits!!

i was expecting atleast JP jiggy to question her on her indian look but no1 bothered!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

one thing is proved today CVS can't think of romance without duppatta flying and random falls! so they decided to give salwar suits to Shilpa!😎 now every dupatta of shlipa will either fall on Armaan or get stuck to his shirt / watch.😡 

wait a minute was this topic on shilpa or 'new' doctors / interns??
i did notice more people when Sid was giving out duties...finally CVS did realize that hospital can't run with two Sr doctors and 3 interns!πŸ€ͺ

cheers
Kai 
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Ohhhh... in that casen even I have a demand "Equal body space show for Sid".  CVs allow Arman to expose 75% of chest whereas Sid is showing only 45%!!!! I bet they are editing out 30%!!!!! I need to see "more" of Sid πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣  yeah then the girls will be busy doing a comparitive study on God knows what allπŸ˜›
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju101

Yeah! I even saw some more doctors today in the locker room. OMG maybe they have love/hate stories as well. BTW, are they allowed to use the room? Or is it especially for our phamous coupless?...

haila! they were in the locker room too??????? πŸ˜†
the room is ful of lockers na.. may be they too use it sometimes, por fellows😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

🀣🀣 oh dear some of the replies are so hilarious!!

i was so excited seeing shlipa in a western attire, she used to carry them off with grace and style now all of a sudden she is back to salwar kameez that to the SAME DESIGN that shilpa used to wear as Ridhimma!!πŸ€” can't CV give her anyother design of salwar suits!!

i was expecting atleast JP jiggy to question her on her indian look but no1 bothered!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

one thing is proved today CVS can't think of romance without duppatta flying and random falls! so they decided to give salwar suits to Shilpa!😎 now every dupatta of shlipa will either fall on Armaan or get stuck to his shirt / watch.😡 

wait a minute was this topic on shilpa or 'new' doctors / interns??
i did notice more people when Sid was giving out duties...finally CVS did realize that hospital can't run with two Sr doctors and 3 interns!πŸ€ͺ

cheers
Kai 

🀣 even ur comment is hilarious sweetieπŸ€—