Written Update - July 6th

shudain thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I swear the episodes are being aired in the wrong order.  Yesterday's episode showed the wedding reception and the wedding night of Swara and Aditya (weird...I would've thought that comes before cooking etc.).

So anyway, Swara's parents are marveling at the grand reception being thrown for them.  They go to get food when Ragini's aunt taunts them and tell them to eat quickly and also take some food with them.  They are incredibly saddened at her comments but keep quiet.

A family picture is being taken and Swara parents are standing next to Ragini's aunt who moves away from them so she is not next to them in the picture.

After the picture, she is pissed that Swara's aayi dared to stand next to her.  She saying all of this at the reception in front of everyone.  Swara's parents are hurt but keep quiet but Swara hears all this.

Swara argues with Ragini's aunt and defends her parents.  A few non-pleasant comments are shared between them.  Aditya's mother comes and asks what is going on.  Ragini and her aunt try to blame Swara for instigating an argument.  Ragini claims Swara insulted her aunt and therefore should ask for forgiveness.  Ragini and her aunt do not let Swara or speak and over power the entire situation.  At this time, Aditya comes and asks Swara to tell him what happened.  He tells her does not want to hear anything except what happened from her.  Swara tells him the situation and Aditya tells Ragini's aunt that she is the one who instigated all of this.  As their guest, she can either apologize to Swara's parents or leave the party.  Of course, miss hoity toity chooses to leave the party instead.

Swara's parents are leaving and Swara's mother gives are some parting advice.  Something along the lines that Swara should live in the house as the eldest bahu but a younger sister of Ragini.

Ragini is in her room and Ayush comes.  He questions her as to why she wasn't downstairs when Swara's parents were leaving and of course Ragini doesn't have anything pleasant to say.  Ayush and her have an argument over the situation created by her aunt and Ayush leaves by saying he will never be on the side of bad/evil.

Aditya comes to his room and sees Swara sitting on the bed with ghoonghat and all.  He sits on the bed and touches her hands but voila...the ghoonghat comes off and it is his youngest brother playing a prank on him (sorry don't remember the guy's name but his wife is the punjabi girl).  The younger brother, his wife, and Ragini's sidekick (keep forgetting her name too) were all in on the prank and they are making fun of Aditya.  They all pull up chairs and sit around to torture him when Aditya's mother comes there and takes them away.

Swara and Aditya are finally alone in the room.  Aditya says sorry my family is bothering you so much and she said no need to apologize, they are my own and they have right to tease.  Aditya says I am your own too (and there were couple of more lines but I missed what he said)…the shows ends with Swara and Aditya hugging.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much for the update😊