Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

loved your take

yes even i feel soon sid will get blasted by SR, but its good, it will keep up the pace of the SR track

me too loved how cvs showed both couples and thery eye locks

norzar
[/QUOTE]

thank u Norzar...🤗

@ bold exactly wat i feel...u rem Sid saying those words to Riddhima at the FE...Thodi Si takraar aur bahot saare pyar ke Saath rahenge hum..so i do see takraar coming up soon...and Sid will get Roothofied from Riddhima coz she will blast him and then this time we mite see Riddhima chasing Sid n trying to pacify him...😳so here we see Bahot saara pyar also coming into action from Rids side this time...😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Hello Guyzz🤗🤗

i loved Tud's epi...
Riddima in Siddhant's arms..wow..wat a blissful sight😍.Eyelock..
4m Tud's epi its somehow clear dat now Riddhima is getting ina comfort zone wid Sid..like she hesitantly put the cake on his face, hit hm on his tummy..it's cute..she now knows how to handle hm..n doesn't hesitate to express it...gud ina way their relationship is heading in a perfect way...she has once learnt to live in his anger n now she is living wid him in his happiness..this wud make both morecompatible...
n as i see maybe the Hitler cum'g in Riddhima wud make Sid come alive wid Riddhima's dis part too..so in a way both wud work on their Compatibility...slow reciprocating their love ...
slowly she wud in an utmost comfort zone wid Sid.....😳

n Sid was luk'g so smart in dat white Jacket....😍

yes rids wasnt hesistant to touch sid at all today, she hit him with her elbow too and after shashank lecture she hit him again and took him away

teh comfort level is surely increasing between the 2, and thats most 8important for they rishta now

norrar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Hello Guyzz🤗🤗

i loved Tud's epi...
Riddima in Siddhant's arms..wow..wat a blissful sight😍.Eyelock..
4m Tud's epi its somehow clear dat now Riddhima is getting ina comfort zone wid Sid..like she hesitantly put the cake on his face, hit hm on his tummy..it's cute..she now knows how to handle hm..n doesn't hesitate to express it...gud ina way their relationship is heading in a perfect way...she has once learnt to live in his anger n now she is living wid him in his happiness..this wud make both morecompatible...
n as i see maybe the Hitler cum'g in Riddhima wud make Sid come alive wid Riddhima's dis part too..so in a way both wud work on their Compatibility...slow reciprocating their love ...
slowly she wud in an utmost comfort zone wid Sid.....😳

n Sid was luk'g so smart in dat white Jacket....😍

Well said Krish, you noticed it - exactly what i saw and seeing how they will be with each other, comfort zone is setting
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: kritishah3

loved your take

yes even i feel soon sid will get blasted by SR, but its good, it will keep up the pace of the SR track

me too loved how cvs showed both couples and thery eye locks

norzar

thank u Norzar...🤗

@ bold exactly wat i feel...u rem Sid saying those words to Riddhima at the FE...Thodi Si takraar aur bahot saare pyar ke Saath rahenge hum..so i do see takraar coming up soon...and Sid will get Roothofied from Riddhima coz she will blast him and then this time we mote see Riddhima chasing Sid n trying to pacify him...😳

exact;ly and they is no harm in seeing hubby wife fight, its natural in all marriages

it will be nice to see sid pretending that he is angry. haha

norzar

gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

What sort of song, happy, slow, angst ??

happy romantic song!!!!  and another can be on  a total masti song!!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gimzy

happy romantic song!!!!  and another can be on  a total masti song!!!

See ya in the next thread 😉
norzar thumbnail
hi

and we know whenever Sr fight that too brings them close

they can show the full right on one another

norzar
Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9