Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anu--

haan yaar. Whenever I saw Sara in SBS segments, she comes across as chirpy, fun loving person. I am so impressed with her acting skills. Look at Sadhana, the character had so much poise. The way she used to walk, her posture, voice modulation...everything was perfect.
I totally loved old Sadhana who used to be little chubby.

@highlighted Anu, well said.👏
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purehearts

I agree I am more mesmerized by old chubby Sadhana, and IT calls her she gives us a "Googly Woogly Woosh".
I liked the mature Sadhana too, but she is full of sacrifices!!
Sara grew as an actor like as Sadhana grew from a
little girl to a mother.
I am amazed how she coveted Sadhana's calm expressions with conviction!!!!👏👏
Just love her for that!⭐️
Salekh are incomplete without the each other!I don't know how we can accept just Alekh in Bidaai hereafter wards.😒

IT calls perfectly "Googly Woogly Woosh" 😳
I wanted to see Sara/Sadhna as a mother too.. im so much mesmerized by her flawless acting..
it wud be more pleasure to see Sadhna as a mother to Kushii..
but unfortunaltely my bad luck that She is out.. 😭 😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
As each day is passing...I miss her more and more. No more Sadhna...no Sagini scenes...no Salekh...it's all over.

Soon...even her "dead body" will be taken away from us.

I miss you Sara. I miss you Sadhna.
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: scrpngl

IT calls perfectly "Googly Woogly Woosh" 😳
I wanted to see Sara/Sadhna as a mother too.. im so much mesmerized by her flawless acting..
it wud be more pleasure to see Sadhna as a mother to Kushii..
but unfortunaltely my bad luck that She is out.. 😭 😭

scrpngl, we will miss the magic of Sadhana.
She was the best sister, daughter and daughter-in-law.I would say she was a dedicated wife!!
I feel so sorry for Alekh!
We will miss her and will never be able to see her in a mother's role.

Sara might be having a tough time shooting now.Alekh had to hold her like a doll for the whole yesterday and today... and she had to lay breathless..
Her last journey coming up...I wonder how hard it for an actress to go thro' these kind of phases!

Sara Khan played the impeccable creation of DKP wonderfully well. She did all she could to justify the grandness of Sadhna which always had to remain in her simplicity.

It was a memorable effort. Beyond us, I am sure that Sara Khan will not forget her moments as Sadhna for the rest of her life.

Yes, I always did and always will remember Sadhna as our "Googli Woogli Woosh!!!" ... because she had this innocence and this tenderness in all her dimentions ... spiritually she was a complete blessing and physically she was the statue carved through the chisel of romance.

She was as though a cold sip of water to a parched throat in the middle of a scorchy desert ...

Such a role, for a newcomer, is greater than just a challenge ... and Sara gave all that she could into it.

Sara's face now forever is blessed by Sadhna's glory!
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Sara Khan played the impeccable creation of DKP wonderfully well. She did all she could to justify the grandness of Sadhna which always had to remain in her simplicity.

It was a memorable effort. Beyond us, I am sure that Sara Khan will not forget her moments as Sadhna for the rest of her life.

Yes, I always did and always will remember Sadhna as our "Googli Woogli Woosh!!!" ... because she had this innocence and this tenderness in all her dimentions ... spiritually she was a complete blessing and physically she was the statue carved through the chisel of romance.

She was as though a cold sip of water to a parched throat in the middle of a scorchy desert ...

Such a role, for a newcomer, is greater than just a challenge ... and Sara gave all that she could into it.

Sara's face now forever is blessed by Sadhna's glory!

Very well said IT, your writing skills and feelings for Sadhana are commendable!!👏👏
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purehearts

scrpngl, we will miss the magic of Sadhana.
She was the best sister, daughter and daughter-in-law.I would say she was a dedicated wife!!
I feel so sorry for Alekh!
We will miss her and will never be able to see her in a mother's role.

Sara might be having a tough time shooting now.Alekh had to hold her like a doll for the whole yesterday and today... and she had to lay breathless..
Her last journey coming up...I wonder how hard it for an actress to go thro' these kind of phases!

yes i too feel sorry for Alekh.. he is just shocked 😭 😭 😭
while leaving she is doing fabulous job.. Hats off to this young actress..  👏