Harshad Chopda-Additi Gupta -Shocking Article

kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw article on tellycafe about jodis who can't pairs who can't see eye to eye in real life.
One of them they mentioned  our Harshad -Additi.

It means our harshad additi are not in good terms in real life 😭

Tinsel town is riddled with tales of successful reel life pairs who can't see eye to eye in real life. Some of the famous television jodis likeHarshad Chopda-Additi Gupta, Karan Mehra-Hina Khan,,Tina Dutta – Rashmi Desai aren't said to be the best of friends.. However, their personal equation notwithstanding, their on-screen chemistry has really rocked.

Rumour has it that Mishal Raheja (Duttabhau) and Mahhi Vij (Nakusha), leads of the Colors show 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan', do not get along too well with each other.

If sources are to be believed, Mishal and Mahhi don't talk much to each other once the camera is off. The show is a hit and both Nakusha and Duttabhau have become popular with the public. For some, Duttabhau is even more popular than Nakusha.

While speaking to us earlier, Raheja had expressed his joy at people having appreciated a male protagonist in a woman orientated show.

"Both Mishal and Mahhi give the impression that it is their character who runs the show. A few days back, your site carried the  news of Raheja's alleged tantrums. That may not be true but Mishal felt that few people are deliberately maligning his name. Recently he got operated, while Mahhi had gone to Delhi. The girl cut short her journey in order to shoot an urgent sequence. While that's fine, Mahhi's beating her own trumpet for this act of professionalism has irked her colleagues no end," said a gossipmonger.

Both Mahhi and Mishal remained unavailable for comment.

Guess, we haven't heard the last word on this one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I highly doubt this article is true. I think their definition of "bad terms" is not going out. they dont beleive in jodis being just friends thats why they are saying that. plus, they are probably perpetuating harshad's refusal for znd. its so dumb! Harshad and aditti seem like such good friends on sbsEdited by tadashi - 13 years ago
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
 I don believe a word of this article 😡
-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a stupid article. Tellycafe needs to shut down period. i dont know bout others but hc-ag not being even friends?!? then what were those sbs all about??? They really need to fire there "sources" asap
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is for sayin yar.....they wnt to stop our fight....for bring bck both of dem nuthin else.....if it wud hv been....u cud easily undrstd....in the case of tina n rashmi...both nvr cum together on sbs or sbb.....

so its just to stop us tellin to bring bck addditi in TL......

i guess so....///
anoushay_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohh plx gimme a break.....these ppl r tryng to promote ds stupid article using da names ov popular ppl....day srsly need a lyf yaar....
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG......OMG.....this is the joke of d millenium.......i hvnt laughed this much since ages🤣🤣🤣🤣
o god please get a life people.......u hvnt got something good to write....o yes for sure🤣🤣
Awesome! So this is why they came to SBS so many times AFTER Kis Desh ended...coz they were not on good terms...MAKES SENSE 😃 🤣
NidhiMittal thumbnail
i don't believe this...............

surely fake article
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

interesting.............

BT is going all out against harshiti fans........ i guess they are scared for the new show