Need marrage Advise on urgent basis.

cutegirl_123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am 23 years old & loves someone very madly. The person to whome I love, loves me same but due to his parents oppose he is in tension. He is asking me to do court marrage but I cant do this coz my parents has good name in society and they are so supportive & loving, even they likes my guy. My parents also want him to marry me but his parent's prior permission. They tried alot for our marry but due to many bad oppose we counldn't. Now my parents has selected a well setteled & good boy for whome I have no feelings of love. please advise me what should I do? Sholud I marry him considering I wil start loving him in future or should still keep grumbling for same guy to whome I love but who is not going to o anything?
Please advise me ASAP as I need to take decision on it. I cant hurt my parents more, they are best parents in this world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well this is a very hard situation and it is very hard to choose between parents and love.
Your parents like the guy that you love right? Then I think you two should get married I know you don't want to get married without his parents permission but imagine this way your happiness lies with the guy that you love and plus he loves you too!
Is the guy well settled if you don't mind me asking. I mean does he have a good own job if he does then you two get married and live together without his parents for some time as the time goes the guy that you love will be happy with you and seeing this his parents will see that their son is happy with you and will accept you. Every parents wants their child happiness :)
Hope my advise is helpful
cutegirl_123 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your reply..........dear!

Actually he has good job but he is obiously not well setteled right now. I am ready to start from ZERO with him. But now my parents on turn to say yes to that marrage proposal soon & now he tying his last luck tommorow with all plannings..............! I am dam tensed for what to do?????????????????
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know what to say now??? lets hope that you live with the one where your happiness lies if it didn't work out then maybe your destiny has planned something else for you so just remember whatever happens, happenes for good!!!
Leave it up to God if you don't have anything to do :)
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i thnk u shud tell the guy u like to do smthing as both of u luv each other n itz v tough to get true luv yar..dnt let it go so easily...rest is ur destiny:)
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tough situation here...
I don't know what to say but always remember that whatever will happen is for your own good....and you also need to have a positive attitude towards the situation. It might help..