ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ria, its only confession for now!

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishnaria

how many of us thk dat C- night z possible??

I don't think C nite is possible..coz there's still awkwardness btw n SR...πŸ˜† i think it will take time for the C nite..πŸ˜† and about Tuesday's epi i m hyper ventilating ☺️  😍  pata nahi how will these three days go???πŸ˜† i m sure i will watch the scenes atleast 30 tyms on YT...😍
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kritishah3

I don't think C nite is possible..coz there's still awkwardness btw n SR...πŸ˜† i think it will take time for the C nite..πŸ˜† and about Tuesday's epi i m hyper ventilating ☺️  😍  pata nahi how will these three days go???πŸ˜† i m sure i will watch the scenes atleast 30 tyms on YT...😍

Im back!!

I agree kritzi- I dont think c-night will be so soon and I dont want it quickly! I want the cv's to build up the SR relationship and to show them falling deeply in love first!
nyctophilia thumbnail
And we r on 150th page πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Where is the Next thread link Queenies????
nyctophilia thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409320

Next thread link
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya, agree wid u all C- night so soon wud a bit ackward 4 SR..bt ya, confession is def possible..bt we can get a romantic rain seq ...😳

Originally posted by: kritishah3

And we r on 150th page πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Where is the Next thread link Queenies????

Good question!!πŸ˜•
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congo on the completion of this thread coochies...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

I like Emraan πŸ˜‰  - his movies are quite good with a decent storyline and great songs
My fave is Awarapan, love that movie

My old time fave is Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin 😳😳😳😳

Voilated rule no 10

10. No Chatting/Spamming: Refrain yourself from chatting/spamming on the forum. Don't to start your personal chats in threads opened for various subjects/discussion topics. Please try to stick to the topic when posting replies. If you want to can create a separate thread in chat Club section & chat there but chatting in discussion topic is a big NO..

Originally posted by: sidsk

Shilpooo : Soha Ali Khan has gone way too thin...which makes her look older to Emraan Hashmi. I haven't seen the movie either.

Lennie : It was all just speculation till yesterday...even I had heard that its Gunjan but I watched the show today.Its Nupur who dies.......Apparently Mayank and Gunjan have cut off all ties with Samrat blaming him for Nupur's death.Its Mayank who keeps imagining Nupur with him a.k. Mohabbatein.

Nupur and Mayank were an amazing couple.😭 I agree with Guddi.....she was the least expected character to get killed.

Voilated rule no 10

10. No Chatting/Spamming: Refrain yourself from chatting/spamming on the forum. Don't to start your personal chats in threads opened for various subjects/discussion topics. Please try to stick to the topic when posting replies. If you want to can create a separate thread in chat Club section & chat there but chatting in discussion topic is a big NO..

Originally posted by: sajni786

awwwwwww........guddooooooooo.......mat ro.....aa jhappi paa......πŸ€—

I know...Nupur's character had a lot of spark to it.........but like I had said........they were bound to kill the character of that actor who gave the CVs the hard time........tho I cant understand when the gears shifted from Mohit to Rati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BUt yesterday's epi was a clear signal.......she was so calm and the way she took the coat from Mayank's hand......had a ghostly feel to it..........I instantly knew it was her

Voilated rule no 10

====================================================

WHY MJHT discussions going in Jeran thread. Its not related to DMG anyhow, You can discuss about movies/other things in the CC.

DMG DT