Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Sara is indeed missing in some parts. They must have shot her parts separately and merged them with the actual scene. The girl sitting on the sofa in today's episode was not Sara.

Really Anu? I need to see the part again.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purehearts

Really Anu? I need to see the part again.

The scene where the brothers serve the dinner and they all were sitting together, they never showed Sadhana's face. They only showed her with Ragini. They must have shot her part separately. Alekh was talking to some fake Sadhana.lol When she was holding Alekh's hand to check his wound, it was not Sara's hand.
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

The scene where the brothers serve the dinner and they all were sitting together, they never showed Sadhana's face. They only showed her with Ragini. They must have shot her part separately. Alekh was talking to some fake Sadhana.lol When she was holding Alekh's hand to check his wound, it was not Sara's hand.

You are right!.When Sadhana comes home with Ragini, her hand shows no nail polish(Atleast that's how it looks in the video, and then when Sadhana holds Alkehji's hand she has red nail polish)
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purehearts

You are right!.When Sadhana comes home with Ragini, her hand shows no nail polish(Atleast that's how it looks in the video, and then when Sadhana holds Alkehji's hand she has red nail polish)

Yup she is missing. I noticed the scene w/ the nail polish. She is a double of Sara. Plus Sara hands are stick thin.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah may be sara only shooted tht face to face seq wid angad and then tk off
Eva, Jyoti .... read my PM ... Help.
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 14 years ago
RJ.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yup seen in the video sbs shows she was gone for photo shoots
Azreen185 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Iv never noticed a double?? Whats this? Can someone post a screen shot of her lol! x