Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update updaters
MA destroyed ammutha's life now her life is going to be destroyed
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the double updates Roja..

So Vadai escaped and Beach trapped.. MA kku aapu is waiting for all that she did to CM ..
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Chech.. that new character Sneha is thavasi's daughter and not his wife..  😳

Thanks dear...wife illia daughter aaah? Seri...appo wife enggai? margaiya??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
[QUOTE=KILANI]Tq Aahaana,  by the way, in one of the episode,  I heard something like the two families got separated and something like 'muraipadu'. Can someone tell me what is 'Muraipadu' ?  Sorry guys, asking too many questions.[/QUOTE]

I have been cracking my head over this muraipadu. Asked some frens here and they told me that it must practised only in India and not M'sia. I almost wrote to Rojapoo but then forgot abt it....and now we have got her answer for it. πŸ˜ƒ

Perhaps its simply created by the creative head just to make up a story....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Thanks for the kallakal updates Meena, Krishna and for the double kakallak updtes Roja akka πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aaah!!!! Atlast CM and Vadai join πŸ‘πŸ‘... Good for once, it is not CM who is at the receiving end πŸ‘πŸ‘.  And seriously this Madu aatom thaanga mudiyalai 🀒... she keeps blaming AK for not being a good husband, but is she a good wife in the first place ???? In order for her to thittufy her husband, she needs to have been a good wife.. which she never was.. she was always holding a grudge against that man and got addicted to modai 🀒.. now what?  anything that AK does will be looked upon as bad by this lady 😑... anyway, oru naal illai oru naal... she will get it illeh, appo parpom.

Aahaaaaaaaa.. vanthutaangaiya vanthutaanga πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Pearl kku nalla aapu πŸ˜›... PN vanthatha nerom, Beach household leh sandaigal kalai katta poguthu... as long as Avadai escapes, i'm all happy... he should let the PERIYA manusanga deal with it..

and aahaa... Pearl self aapu vetchukitta by bringing in Kavitha.. so now more problems.. beash beash.. pramaatham.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

So lets see how long 7 1/2 saniyan CM's opposite katchiyai aati padaikuthu nnu

thanks for the kalakkal updates once agani πŸ‘
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KK, Kekaa nna enna??? !!! Yennai vaichu onnum comedy keemedy pannilyeπŸ˜‰
kittykrishna thumbnail
Hai Roja!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unga vechi comedy geemedy pannamattom.πŸ˜‰

Keka means Superb. (periya katthu katthirikku naan) (a long cry of happiness)

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks KK - Roja kke alwa vaa nnu ninaichen !!!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja akka thanks for the updates.. u have done on my behalf too... thanks for that too....

Sneha foreign poi romba varusham aachu dhan.. aana avanga apo chinna vayasellam ilai.. kalyana vayasula irundha kumari...

Aapu MA ka? Good... but y? CM ku dhane aapu dharma padi first vaikanum.. enaku onnum puriyala.. Beach kaatil mazhai??!!
Kavi, nee seriyana ____________