Episode (14th) Discussion Topic - 08/04/10

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys.. all discussions of episode 08-04-10 (Episode 14) will be discussed here. So guys, let's get started!!πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE: Written update will be provided by late sunday or early monday, so please be patient.😳

High Points of Episode:
  • Brinda in Rajhastan with Sadiqui.
  • Ashwini raids Ansari's curier company. (Boy, he's damn fast)
  • Raghav tries to make deal with Usmaan becomes against Ansari, but he refuses.
  • Sadiqui gives 2 opntions to Brinda - gang or Quantity.
  • Brinda chooses Gang!
  • Brinda and Rajasthan police (or NCB?) chatching few people from that gang. 
  • ANC, DRI & NCB reaches at Night city at same time. Ashiwini raids that too. (boy, he's goood!!)
  • Kartik telling Usmaan they need inside man!
  • Raghav brings police and get one of man killed (ok, i'm confused here that whose man was it. so not sure about this point)
  • Ansari is with Pinto, trying to make deal and asks him to supply him cocaine.
  • Pinto helps Ansari.
HIGHLIGHT of Shows: Ansari was Usmaan's INFORMER! Plus DRI, NCB & ANC all at Night City at the same time. A Must Watch Scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely brilliant episode today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it alot.
Everyone were brilliant today, I simply enojoyed every bit of it.

Ashwini is ofcourse the ⭐️ of today's episode (atleast for me), the cold and cruel Ashwini is too good. First time I'm liking the cruel guy.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† He was with the doc AGAIN? He seems to be really interested in her.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashwini is really clever, he's now step ahead from Usmaan & Jugdale. First got to curier company then at Night City too.

Raghav was fantastic today.πŸ‘πŸ‘ His and Usmaan sir's scene was great, but omg... so much SUGAR? Seriuosly, Raghav?😲😲😲

Finally Raghav revealed that Ansari was Usmaan's informer.. well he acted as informer and then betrayed him. Spectular scene with awesome expressions, acting and dialogues by both.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Usmaan sir looked cute when he was in denial regarding the reason of capturing Ansari. 😍

Raghav did superb job today. I loved the scene where he goes to that guy's house to get him killed, there was a strange spark in Raghav's eyes. 😳😳

Brinda back in action finally!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Fantastic thing, the people she captured with chemicals, those are connected to the Brinda's case which showed in episode one, due to which the AA charge was taken away from her. (If I'm not wrong). Brinda's and Sadiqui's scene were fabulous especially when he tries to lecture her and she's like I'm NOT interested.
🀣🀣🀣

Dialogues between Sadiqui and Brinda were the BEST ones.
Sadiqui did excellent job todayπŸ‘, I'm really shocked today to know about him.

Julie and Mahindra's scene was cute. Mahindra looked so cute when he spoke like Julie.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ Julie was looking pretty today.πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from that Ansari and Pinto's scene... Aww.. felt little bonding between them. Pinto seems nice, but as it seems he's helping Ansari because Ansari helped him before. So it's like returning favour.

Poor Raja, had to do lot of parade due to Ashwini.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But IMO Raja can be Ansari's right hand man but he would never be able to handle things alone.

Apart from it Usmaan sir, Kartik were good but still not much in action. Wanted to see of them more.

The Night city scene was BEST. Ashwini, Jugdale, Usmaan & Kartik face to face - SWEET!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ And that smile 😲 SUPER GOOD and somewhat CUTE.☺️😍

'Sorry guys, wouldn't be able to write a lot tonight as well,😳 just some highlights. Will try to add more of my points later on.

But Dialouges, pace and action was absolutely MIND BLOWING today.πŸ‘πŸΌ Missed Mahindra in action but he'll be back next week.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Now you guys start your discussions and I'll try to add more of mine when get time.😳
Take Care All.

Enjoy!

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atulsabharwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ika,

Just one correction...
Usmaan sir does not accept Raghav's offer. He is once bitten twice shy and that's the note he leaves it at with Raghav.

Raghav gets his own guy killed. If you remember, he was the same guy we saw with Raghav;s gang in episode 10 after Raghav comes out of jail. And then in episode 12 when he points out Selva to Raja and Selva gets kidnapped thereafter

Cheers :)
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Hey guys πŸ€—,

OMG!!!!!What a fab epi..........luvd it to the core!!!!!!Here goes my lil essay (sry guys won't be able to write much ....toooo busy with mah assignments........😊😊)

I luvd the first scene where we came to know the actual relation b/w Usman sir and Ansari. He was aninformer who killed his officer Satish Barwa (sry...m not so sure of the last name). I luvd the acting of both the actors........they were toatlly awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next comes the scenes in Rajasthan, Siddiqui did a real hard work collecting information abt the entire gang......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......Brinda selecting gang was tooooooooooo good. All the raid scenes were also good. 😊😊

Raghav getting his own man killed. Few epis back i remember the guy pointing to Selva when Raja was in the van!!!! Poor Jagdale, he wanted to catch him alive........

Next cums the scene where Karthik tells Usman sir that they need an inside man ......and then DRI, NCB and ANC reaching the courier office at the same time........lolzz....it was the 2nd time when all the three reached one place at the same time!!!!

Ashwin is a cruel and cunning guy, he seems really interested in Amruta!!!lolzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....but he's really good at his wrk!!!

Next comes "Doston ka dost dushmanon ka dushman" Naved Ansari.....he helped Pinto to get out of Mumbai n now Pinto helping him in getting out of India!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PRECAP: The precap lukd really interesting........Mahi giving credit to Brinda.....then Mahi and Karthik having an argument regarding his methods of investigating!!!

One more thing was there a scene where Tara and Usman sir were dancing or m imagining things....lolzzz Usman sir with a woman........m already dancing!!!!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atulsabharwal

Hi Ika,

Just one correction...
Usmaan sir does not accept Raghav's offer. He is once bitten twice shy and that's the note he leaves it at with Raghav.

Raghav gets his own guy killed. If you remember, he was the same guy we saw with Raghav;s gang in episode 10 after Raghav comes out of jail. And then in episode 12 when he points out Selva to Raja and Selva gets kidnapped thereafter

Cheers :)

Sorry sir my mistake, 😳 will correct it now.😊
Ohhh.. so he WAS his man.. Now remember it, forgive my forgetful memory.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode starts out with an attention-getter, and a good one at that, with stuff being sent to someone in Udaipur.πŸ˜• Haha, I LOLed at the Raghav-Usman Sir scene: When Usman Sir puts 4 spoons of sugar and yet, Raghav says "Phiki hain...."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But jokes apart, it was a very essential scene with respect to the going-abouts and Usman Sir's vague past life. Raghav was kind enough to shed some light on it, but we are still in the dark. So, did Usman Sir accept his offer or not? Haha, the transition was kinda funny too, from Raghav's serious face to Mahindra saying "Kya Raghu, Raghu ka naam japti rahti ho tum"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Looks like the DRI guy, Ashwin, has a screw loose somewhere. Boy, this divorce has really affected him, and I'm not talking about the usual drinking problems. He has turned sadistic.😲I pity Dr. Lal, seriously.Brinda has gone to Delhi😭😭 No Mahi-Da scenes.😭 Oh, well, this shift has not done her any good. She looks down and demoralized.This Siddiqui guy, didn't he want someone released in turn of info? So who got released, can anyone tell me?? Sounds satirical of the methods, and the worst part about is that Brinda agrees with him, but can't do anything about it.Oh, and she gets into another trap, this time made by Siddiqui.*shakes his head*, . Hopefully, she doesn't get into any trouble in the upcoming episodes and proves herself to Usman Sir. Siddiqui is a very diplomatic person, from what I saw. He certainly knows his way around. Looks like DRI is doing better than NCB, but they barely miss the big fish(Raja), and the chase is on..... But looks like he is cornerede again, he just isn't aware of it yet.They show some of ANC as well. Looks like everyone is progressing except NCBπŸ˜’Bole toh, Raghu bhai ka acting apun ko mast lage raha hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† The way he talks to Madan, it's superbπŸ‘And the happening later on were shocking, too. How did Raghav know that ANC is going to lang land up there? Baap re, what is Brinda doing, is a woman or wonder woman?😲The way she handled the criminals, it brought out her tomboyish side. I wonder if she suffers from split personality disorderπŸ˜†But she got hurt too.OMG, it's DRI vs NCB vs ANC time!!!! I liked that scene especiallyπŸ˜ƒOh, look whose back? Pinto!!!! Ansari and he have  a wonderful scheme on their minds apparently with the Chinese guy. The episode ends in a dull manner but the episode was action-packed and thrilling. Well done!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Purple310 thumbnail
Day Dreamer, Debayon, Thanks for the appreciation :D
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx i xan always rely on u ppl for evry update
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here after my sandy hiatus...πŸ˜† Now again, it's just us poor students and our noses to the 12th texts!

Here is my, albeit late, essay:

Usmaan

Dynamic. The tea and sugar scene with Raghav was too good! Let me get this straight for a minute - Ansari was pretending to be Usmaan's informer while murdering left, right, and centre to take over the drug empire of Karim bhai. Is this right? Then that explains it , I guess.
(Yay batayaa tha na maine Raghav aur NCB milenge!) But will Usmaan accept Raghav's offer? Dunno.

Raghav

At last. His presence was satisfactory in length. The repartee with Usmaan was quite laudable. The scene with informer (who pachkofiesπŸ˜› about Selva to Ansari) was brilliantly executed. Made an utter fool out of both, the informer(what-his-name-is...pardon, was watching with near mute, did not want to wake up mum who would have burst something in indignation), and Jagdale. (hehe)

Brinda

Decisions. That is what she is face with time after time. Tough decisions. Now that her current alter ego Mahen (🀣) has been left behind in Mumbai, Brinda has herself and her conscience alone to depend on while making decisions in the sandy dunes of Rajasthan.
Siddiqui turned out to much chalu than I had guessed. The Rajashtani officer (what-is-his-name-again) was invigoration. Competition to Mahi, nah! But Brinda's action was very good!

Mahen Julie

Julie + Raghav = Jealous Mahen ????????
Ponderable equation.

Ashwin

Keener, sharper and far luckier than the entire NCB team put together. But I will attribute his success to his shrewdness and luck with equal measure. He single handedly managed to gain what the entire NCB had collected scrap by scrap.
Blatantly honest- that is what I like about him, I think.

DRI/ANC/NCB scene at Night City

TOUCHE!

Ansari

A jigsaw puzzle. How did he get to the Burma border? This guy runs a grweat network for sure! Now that Pinto is back with a helping hand, I expect to see more of Ansari!

The devotion of Raja was touching, really...

The newly weds were painfully absent, but thankfully, there was enough of Raja (who was, as usual brilliant) and Raghav to make up for them.

Precap

MAHI! Tum jio hazaro saal ye meri hain arzoo!

Oh-kay did my eyes decieve me or was Usmaan dancing???πŸ˜ƒ

Ansari refuses Musa...Wrong move, man, I think!
Better trust the know devil than the unkown. Who knows what monchow soup will the ChinaMan lead him into???πŸ˜ƒ
rapi_c thumbnail

First of all, i missed the opening scene and would be really grateful if someone tells me what was there in it. Again, i don't understand how brinda is sent to rajasthan. when did usmaan agree to that? πŸ˜• anyone plz do let me know..

my thoughts this week revolved around Other Characters mainly. so here they are:

Raghav with Madan: rishi as raghav have amazing chemistry with his boys. even in the scene after his return, the way he talked to his boys was amazing. and this time with madan... he talked so casually about the situation yet the threat was evident. thru all those smiles, he looked really menacing and poor madan could see it clearly. i especially liked the way he said "To main teri aai ko kya jawab dega?" the first scene of raghu that i truly loved. nonetheless, this scene have raised some questions in my mind. ANC guys went to madan thru the same route, so they were there on raghav's hint? or simply raghav knew that they were there and used the situation to his benefits? whatever it was, clever planning on raghav's side.

Surprise party at Night City: ANC, NCB & DRI together at one of ansari's gates..! certainly the most interesting scene of the day even if not the most important one. that faint smile was quite amusing, manish has got a really expressive face.

Siddiqui: so this guy did lead them to the Big Fish. and everyone knows what he was doing. the only reason this guy is alive is that nobody thought he could do anything.. well not anymore! and he is present in all the raids too.. the danger is clearly hovering on him and brinda feared that as well (in precap). the sucker for gossips that i am, m already thinking abt his motives behind spending so many years tracing drug lords.

Ashwin:
have to admit the guy is good at his work and getting there quite fast leaving other contenders far behind, but he's too full of himself hence never cease to be irritating!

Precap:
okay m having a trouble recalling this- er, who was tara? any scene besides that computer one? and who usmaan was shouting at? 😲

Others:
well i loved other things in this epi too.. like raghav revealing one fact after another from their past in front of a visibly uncomfortable usmaan. m happy to see that usmaan is twice shy in this matter, expected him to be so.

ansari exploring new avenues and scopes. well as pooja said the known threat (musa) is better than an unknown one (chinese guy). πŸ˜› i think ansari has always been the willing one to take risks and that's what he's doing here. not to forget he respects dayal's advice on dubai connection too.

brinda in action. my favorite anyday. =) geetika is great in the scenes where she has to be agile. and good to see that she got some proof related to AA charge she was so unceremoniously relieved of. (though i have no idea what happened in that case after her dismissal. πŸ˜›.)

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The epi was wonderful as well..Raghav n USman Sir scene..Julie Mahendra scene..Brinda getting hurt in the process of arresting those guys..The NCB Jaipur guy is soo helpfulAshwin askin Raja about how hw git hurt..lolzzzz..A wonderful epi as well