Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Useless Character. I guess I liked Komolika more (even though she used to say half her dialogues in her mind). She was better than Riddhima. Riddhima is more negetive than Komolika.

She's torturing 2-2 heroes at the same time.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nikkkaaaaaahhhhhhh. [Bg Muzik]

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rapunzel.. well said.. and I second you!!!!

She ran away crying doesnt mean she loves Armaan still the way she used to before.. Sid misinterpreted it!!!!  Well again.. if she loves Armaan why all the formality.. She could stop him or divorce shouldnt hurt much if u she had no feelings towards Sid!!!!
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Social norms are meant to be what you display to society right?..( nope .... she is following them ..they r not just to show off) So when it's just you and your husband why can't you be honest, nobody's watching and Sid is no sister Stella.(becos she knows that ..she has made a commitment to siadhtn ...and sidhant has helped her alot) I mean say if she divorces Sid and goes back to Armaan will she not tell Armaan that she had feelings for Sid? (if she feels for sidhant ..why she doesn't tell him ..he is her husband ..and arm is nobody..)Isn't hiding the truth as bad as lying? Cos you're not lying to protect them you're trying to protect yourself from being scrutinised. And I don't think anyone has claimed Ridz loves Sid - but most agree he loves her and she has some feelings for him - his actions and choices matter to her and she reacts really strongly to him - you can't turn a blind eye to that!(I have read so many posts saying ridz luves sidhnt)

My point isn't the fact that a commitment has been made. My question is why is it okay to not be fully honest in the name of "social norms" but acceptable that she can leave her husband for her ex-fiance. I'm not saying you personally suggest this but many do want her to go back to Armaan at the expense of her marriage. Yes she has made a commitment which would DEFINITELY include something about HONESTY. It wasn't fair for her to not answer Sid properly because it left sooo much room for assumptions to be made. She has not once clarified how she feels about Sid to him (although she's managed to tell Naina and Armaan) and he's still at that stage thinking "I matter to her" what does that mean? It could be as minimal as "I'd be upset if you died" or as intense as "I think I have feelings for you". So it's not about who she wants but about being honest. I think she has been more clear with Armaan about her stance then she has with Sid so she really doesn't have the right to blame anyone but herself for the current (as in today and tomorrow when divorce papers arrive) state of her marriage.
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

@rapunzel.. well said.. and I second you!!!!

She ran away crying doesnt mean she loves Armaan still the way she used to before.. Sid misinterpreted it!!!!  Well again.. if she loves Armaan why all the formality.. She could stop him or divorce shouldnt hurt much if u she had no feelings towards Sid!!!!

yeah even i think ppl are jumping the gun too soon...she has done enough for societal norms etc n all this was wen armaan was not around! thts important coz at tht time ppl can argue tht she doesnt have anyone to go to so she s sticking to sid plus the society etc..but now armaan is there for her..she can go back to him and she knows sid will readily let her go..but i feel she doesnt wanna go coz she s begun to see the importance of this marriage in her life...if she still loved armaan the way she used to, she wud not think twice n knowing tht sid will also let her go, she wud stop him..n again we dunno yet y she signed d divorce papers..did she sign coz she still loves armaan n wants to go back to him or some other reason..n acc to tb article..sid misinterprets tht she still loves armaan so there s more than meets the eye here!
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

rids eyes speaks when armaan says i am going

tum hamesha ke liye ja rahe ho she still loves armaan sid guess right better u guys also realise that

nt answerng his questns means she stil... n vil alwaz luv only armaan...😊