Todays brilliant scenes

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Todays episode, another thriller๐Ÿ‘ Some parts/scenes that I liked best ( They are of any charac shown)

>Ashwin ( DRI) scene with the lady doc-here he seemed to be somewhat sadist-the kind of policemen who are responsible for custodial deaths. He was so dark and cruel.

> Brinda and Siddiqui scene where he shares info & makes her strike the deal. Brinda' s line: maine udhna chod diya hai and Siddiqui makes her think-quantity and gang!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Later the way she hits the man during raid๐Ÿ‘ ( But editing blooper her wounds magically disappear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ALso Siddiqui tells her do u think" maine apni tutition aur doosri kamai dal-baati-churma' khane mei lagayi hai"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

>Raghu's tricks the guy into shooting his men and ends up shooting the police๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Great scene๐Ÿ‘

> THe hotel where Jagdale, Usman and then DRI reach๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Usman and Jagdale smile๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

> The Pinto-Ansari and Chinese dealer scene-smooth functioning by Chinese man๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Todays episode, another thriller๐Ÿ‘ Some parts/scenes that I liked best ( They are of any charac shown)

>Ashwin ( DRI) scene with the lady doc-here he seemed to be somewhat sadist-the kind of policemen who are responsible for custodial deaths. He was so dark and cruel.

exactly.......he's a really cunning guy, someone who is good at taking credits.........even he accepted it in toadays epi that he took Brinda's credit!!!

> Brinda and Siddiqui scene where he shares info & makes her strike the deal. Brinda' s line: maine udhna chod diya hai and Siddiqui makes her think-quantity and gang!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Later the way she hits the man during raid๐Ÿ‘ ( But editing blooper her wounds magically disappear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ALso Siddiqui tells her do u think" maine apni tutition aur doosri kamai dal-baati-churma' khane mei lagayi hai"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

lolzz......Siddiqui did a lot of hard wrk in getting info abt the entire gang!!!!

>Raghu's tricks the guy into shooting his men and ends up shooting the police๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Great scene๐Ÿ‘
I agree it was an awesome scene ......he tricked him and got him killed!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

> THe hotel where Jagdale, Usman and then DRI reach๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Usman and Jagdale smile๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Actually it was Ansari's courier office.......all they could do was smile.....lolzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

> The Pinto-Ansari and Chinese dealer scene-smooth functioning by Chinese man๐Ÿ‘
I agree the scene was really good!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
> Brinda and Siddiqui scene where he shares info & makes her strike the deal. Brinda' s line: maine udhna chod diya hai and Siddiqui makes her think-quantity and gang!!

Yes this scene was the best. The way he convinced her was amazing.