Poll

What is the future of MahiDa in gen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Explanation of the CHOICES:

1. There will be a romantic relationship between them.
2. Only a platonic friendship in strictly non romantic way. They will support each other through all odds staunchly.
3. SAme as above, except the bit of non romantic. Romace will blossom in the friendship.
4.Brinda will fall in love, Mahi will not reciprocate it (may be he won't realize it even!)
5.Mahi will fall in love, Brinda will not reciprocate
6. MahiDa? No relation!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in my view there is a romatinc realtionship between Mahida.........but they won't show anything stupid like some other shows .it's not just frendship ......it's clearly visible yaar.๐Ÿ˜‰

i would have voted for a paltonic friendship into love but i think it is love where both don't realise it,it's love where they both care for each other but don't know that it is love  that make them care for each other.
looking forward for others opinions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Nice topic Pooj!!!

I guess first of all they ll bcome frnz and later may be by the end of the show.............realise their feelings for each other!!!!!!!!I think this will be more realistic coz they were hardcore dushmans n they can't fall in love or develop feelings for each other all of a sudden....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š......as if the CV's said now its time to show "love" lolzzz .....(lets make MahiDa fall in luv!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hehehhe)
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
@ seher 

I guess first of all they ll bcome frnz and later may be by the end of the show.............realise their feelings for each other!!!!!!!!
this is the story,first they will become frnds and at the end realise thier feelings ๐Ÿ˜‰ i think Vaibhav's entry at the end will make MahiDa confess their love๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think this will be more realistic coz they were hardcore dushmans n they can't fall in love or develop feelings for each other all of a sudden....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š......
all of a sudden ......no,they have always felt something for each other
as if the CV's said now its time to show "love" lolzzz .....(lets make MahiDa fall in luv!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hehehhe
agree.............don't worry nothing will happen  suddenly......
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess they will become friends first(Correct me if Im wrong They are frnds right now) ..Love between them cant say if tht will happen but Im very hopefulโ˜บ๏ธ
rnfandeboo thumbnail
i should have voted for the 3 option๐Ÿ˜‰
after watching last episode i think it's frndship ,but still say it is love they both are not realising
MahiDa phone conv. was typical frnds type.........................dost aise hi baat karte hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First it'll be friendship... and if we got really lucky then they might fall in love aswell.๐Ÿ˜ณHopefully. It's friendship right now, but love... just hopeful.๐Ÿ˜ณ And by love I don't mean the romantic, typical potrayed love.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

First it'll be friendship... and if we got really lucky then they might fall in love aswell.๐Ÿ˜ณHopefully. It's friendship right now, but love... just hopeful.๐Ÿ˜ณ And by love I don't mean the romantic, typical potrayed love.๐Ÿ˜›

Exactly if we think tht they will fall in love like other characters from other shows(Read Ikas romantic, typical portrayed love) do then thts not gonna happen...If we get lucky we might see them for each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ