Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
they are one of the best couples that anyone can ask for i love john and bips together i hate these rumours

John-Bipasha call it quits

April 1, 2010 |10:34 | Celebrities | Gossips  By : Team X

It seems that is the season of break-ups in Bollywood. After Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.

John Abraham and Bipasha Basu have parted ways. They were touted as one of the best couples of Bollywood. Marriage was also on the cards.

Alas! Destiny had some other plans. John and Bipasha were dating each other since 2002. It is believed that since last year.

The couple was having constant fights and distance was the factor, which led to the split. Sources close to couple state, John Abraham is known to have.

A Casanova image. Although earlier Bipasha didn't bother about it much, it's believed that off late, Bipasha Basu was getting increasingly insecure about John's flirtatious image.

To add to that, John's pairing opposite Pakhi in Abbas Tyrewala's '1-800-Love' didn't go very well with Bipasha.

Reportedly, John and Pakhi became very close friends during the shoot." Earlier too during the making of.

Salaam-e-Ishq Vidya Balan and John came close to each other and Bipasha's insecurity reached it's high. Though John somehow salvaged the situation.

A common friend of Bipasha and John confirmed the development and said, "Yes, John and Bipasha have broken up. The differences between them were too much to handle for Bipasha who finally broke-up with John." Don't be shocked, today is 1st April and we are just playing pranks on you.

afgprincess786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mashallah, they are such a beautiful jodi- inshallah they will always be together :)
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they are just perfect for each other..no break up between them
safeplacetoland thumbnail
The pic of them is B E A U T I F U L!!!
They will never breakup! They are John and Bipasha!
-Masakali- thumbnail
As much as I really used to dig them as a couple, I think now it's just for appearance sakes. In the recent event, from the pictures that I saw they are hardly even looking at each other, seems like they are just two strangers that happened to appear in a same event.