Team Work & Spirit

sword2exile thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

with today's episode, dated "25th March 2010"

it seems if not full at least half or maybe partial battle is won, till now the team used to work as team but i guess some where or the other trust was missing, Even though the trust part is still not fully applied, still today's episode showed or depicted the team spirit or maybe beg^ of team spirit, After all this was exactly what Usmaan Sir wanted from his team...

Team Work & Team Spirit  & Trust on each other...so its good finally they workin towards these goals...also it became more impt now when every set of deptt. n thr respective teams r workn in full capacity.

Even though Brinda def feeln as if shez sailn in two boats at a time but this situation also shows Mahi def backn her someway or the other...so good to see the team spirit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yaa Usman Sir used to always say tht to MahiDa n now tht they are a team its great....
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I totally agree with u guyz!!!!!This is what Usman sir wanted since day 1..........

There's one thing I observed that one Mahendra and Brinda were lying to him about meeting Vashisht, I think he understood everything but he didn't show it becoz for the first time he saw both MahiDa as a team, helping each other!!!!!!😊😊
sword2exile thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I totally agree with u guyz!!!!!This is what Usman sir wanted since day 1..........

There's one thing I observed that one Mahendra and Brinda were lying to him about meeting Vashisht, I think he understood everything but he didn't show it becoz for the first time he saw both MahiDa as a team, helping each other!!!!!!😊😊

Yeah maybe he kept quite coz this was d first time he saw the two as a team...