Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sword2exile thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I agree!!!!!The first was itself hillarious.............luvd Mahi's laugh in it.....😆😆😆😆😆......it was really cute.............aur upar se Brinda ka reaction(dat shocking wala expression) to him.........😆😆😆

I really luv the next scene..........bed pr pada hai bt beer chahiye....................lolzzzz---------------------->Thank God Brinda didn't replied "yeah yeah why only beer why not something else"like vodka/gin"...lol.....Mahi would ve been really delighted listenn to this😆😆😆😆"

waise mahi has a real funny side...........there's a scene where he goes all alone to Selva to cease his drugs or make a deal with him...........(dun remember frm which epi).........Mahi says to him "yeh mare hue kabutar jaisi shakal kyun bana rkhi hai".........🤣🤣......seriously seher....Mahi's character can be so sarcastic at times.......................😆😆😆😆.......it suits him too😆😆😆😆

sword2exile thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

u thought he will say "tum chahiye ho"........tum bhi nah😳😳

@ika, loooooooooooooooooooooooooool that was so funny🤣🤣🤣🤣....."Tum Chahiye Ho".....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my my so soon🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
then we'll miss ll the teasin scenes b/w the two of them🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously ikzzzzz...dat scene was so so funny...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by sword2exile - 14 years ago
sword2exile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Shayad ajj Brinda ka reaction dekhna tha esi liye 'beer' mangi.😆😉

Hey Bhagwan....ika.....tum bhi na..............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah he must be thinking that i should def keep a track on Brinda's Reactions on different situations...so tht on the d final day...when he ll be sayn those three words...he will be cautious as to what he shud say n wht not he shud say?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sword2exile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

The first one is very hilarious😆 n then tht beer ..he is just too good😳

Hey Kalindi,

yep the first one was so hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣.....n for tht beer scene no wonder all MahiDanz r ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣.
sword2exile thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

i  am never able to understand mahendre

the 1 scene ,mahendre laughed two times................ya the second time he was able to control hi laughter to some extent
Lol he did managed to control his laughter, even though to some extent only. Besides Him,
Even Usmaan & Kartick couldn't resist to Grin - after checking out Mahinder's reaction over that statement🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by sword2exile - 14 years ago