john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah that's what i think. remember what leela said in her speech in the beauty contest lol, baa ke sanskar. and in the women of the year award, baa says she is what she is because of her family & their sanskar & tarbeyat. ok, i know they're not really bad people, but made bad choices, like lying to baa & taking very big steps. but one thing i can't understand is this, if someone comes in my house & says that  to my mother or any family member: "zaban keech lun ga", i wouldn't just stand there like statues, only pravin reacted, motabhai didn't even say anything, nor did subodh, hemal or jigar.

but after last episode i feel bad for talwar too. meenakhsi was sooo right in what she said, they just went too far with her & took advantage of her being so kind & a bit slow. really good that she didn't just run upto them & said its ok, its true we've never seen meenakhsi like that. but when she said that leela bhabi used to call me khachwa chap all the time,  i really thought she'd mention praveena, but she didn't. and leela bhabi didn't even call her that much, it was always praveena.

gudia, lol, what to say here. in the episodes of 10th jan (the wedding scenes), she got tooo much screen time, and soooo much over acting, i really hate her now. why is she getting soo much screen time. did you guys see her crap acting, she makes the serial look unrealistic and like  a stupid brainless comedy. why was she doing that thing with her eyes, no one does that in real life, reallly really broing character, does anyone actually like her (or liked her in those episodes)

anyway, this is big thing that's happening right now, and want to see how it will be resolved. baa is right with what she said, they all caused her to ask for forgiveness in her own house to a stranger. atleast subodh & hemal have a little remorse, but jigar & gudia, no remorse at all, how can they be like that, hate them both, they're still worried about getting rhimjhim in the house, and don't care what baa had to go through. gudia should just live her life, and not interfere in others and come up with stupid plans. and hemals lucky to be alive lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Baa and Leela were absolutely correct in their place, When you know your parents, and when you know that there are set rules and Baa had went to an extent to refuse the marriage, then why even try. In the name of love, families break apart, and years of relations end within nano seconds. Some families could forget as they have really big family, but Talwar couldn't forget it since Rim ZHim was his only daughter.

and looking at this incident, Tomorrow, Gudias' daughter, Praveens Daughter does same thing, would they forgive her, and let her do what she wants,. In the name of love they forget all the things dad and mom had done for them.

Baa and Leela to me are right, and they shouldn't forgive anyone for this...
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes, ofcourse, i have always said they are right. i was merely referencing the time when they both made speeches about their family and sanskar. i agree 100% with both of them, none of them should be forgiven, not even baby. i thought she had matured. rhimjhim should be punished, this is the worst type of dhoka and sadma, when your own family puts ur head in shame, it happened to baa & talwar, if they're let off easily, then this will happen in the future too. probly now, rhimjhim will say blah blah papa i will commit suicide blah blah, and talwar will forgive her then, they better not show that. no matter what argument gudia has, it's not enough to make their doings right, no way. and baa shouldn't forgive them easily, they should really suffer, not baa, she's sufffered enough, too much.