Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ji,

First of all i"m so sorry for disappearing all of a sudden without any notice. My laptop's harddrive just died on me, so I'm with no laptop for 2 more weeks ji. Then at my uni, I could not get on the computers till today. We can not log in without our username and password, and well due to technical difficulties I just got my new password today. I am so sorry for not updating any of the written updates. Frankly, I'm actually very happy that so many people like my updates to have pmed moi. 😃

I will catch up on my updates by this weekend, and then stay on top of the game. Also I'll be back with more ideas to pester you. I just need to be a bit more organized without my laptop. I shamelessy declare that without my laptop I'm nothing. How sad is that ji lol.

Edit:

Ok ji, please vote for what kind of updates do you want to read. Do you want brief updates that just do a main summary of events; or do you want long one as I have been doing? Please choose, and this Saturday onwards I'll just do that.

Lots of love,
Simmi
BBB Dev Team
(see Mr. Instantkichidi ji, I've learnt lol)
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's alright! Nice that you are so concerned...
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish ur Laptop a speedy recovery.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss your updates!
and thanks for letting us know what's going on. :)
Thanks for understanding guys. I don't think I'll be able to update for a bit b/c on this computer IF seems to freeze every 10 seconds. I'll try very hard.
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear sister, I think I will continue with the updates...till you have problems..or perhaps I may become full time with this job😃  I write brief updates.....and since I like it I will continue....⭐️
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy with whatever as long as there is some sort of update lol.

But I do really enjoy your long detailed type updates too! :)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me dono mein se koi b chale gi.. weyse ur updates r always good.. thnx alot...
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Main summary works wonders for me ji... :D
Chalo theek hai ji; I"ll mix and match. -)