Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update.. Shawrani is defiantly negative and she is showing a different face to get the sympathy. She is after Mannava for sure and she is and will be a hard nut to crack.. Felt so sorry for Arachana.. so much of humiliation and how she is going to stay in a house where she is not welcomed and who's going to help her.. And saw the new promo and in that too Manava is so unkind to her.. From next week it will be pure harassment towards Arachana and us viewers will have suffer along with Arachana. Between why does Savitha aaie has to shout so much if she continues it she is going to loose her voice for sure..

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. archu has to get strong and stand up for herself now. enough bossing around by sav.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg
precap looks interesting!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I was hoping Manav would be the one to bring Archu back, but at least someone did. Damodar is so sweet! I can't blame Savita for acting the way she has, obviously anyone in her position would be angry and hurt after being tortured in jail and losing a son. As for Sulochana, she still doesn't get it. She knows that all this started because Manav was accused wrongfully, now that she knows Manav is innocent she still won't let up. Manav and his family are angry, because of what Manju did. Her family caused the misunderstandings! Sulochana needs to get a grip on reality!

Shravani, I think she will turn negative too!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sav was way to irritating in this epi! arrgghh
thanks for the update though...
-ArMan_SrKajol- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Get a life shrvni nd stop tryin to marry manav y steal sum1z happiness wen u r a disgrace gettin preggy b4 mArrige
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel like killing this shravni how can anybody be so shameless to stay in somebody else's house waiting for his wife to go so that u can step in ...if u have made a mistake then y shud other ppl suffer for it
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update

I wouldnt like to see shravni in negative role. it would be better if she left when she sees manav having soft corner for archu!
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update