will you miss rani or no? give your views plz

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Namaste / Hi / and Salaam dpl members 😳

well rani mukherjee has gone from the show , will u all miss her? but i am missing her ðŸ˜­ , she is very sweet natured 😳 i think the charm of this show is rani 😊 will you all accept the new queen , i guess its really hard for u to accept the new judge at her place 😊 please dear people ðŸ˜³ give me your views , i am confused 😉 😕

please reply dpl members 😊
Edited by urooj101 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I miss Rani already and I will miss her if she goes but I dont think she will go I am sure she will be back
ayman111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think Rani right cauze its only been up to level 5 and if the dancers are out all of a sudden then how can they improve and then the good dancers will be out to and wont get a chance to show there talent i think nit should not be the all team i think it should be one person by one
kali_rosie thumbnail
but the article said that Rani is coming back.......
kali_rosie thumbnail
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/12/2009112420091124042536843c4291c65/Rani-backs-talent-and-wins-the-team-another-opportunity-in-Dance-Premier-League.html

can you plz read this news. it says rani back to the show and wins the team another opportunity in DPL.......
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks @rbb1 , @ayman111 and @kali_rosie for replying 😃

thanks for the article @kali_rosie for the article 😃
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kali_rosie

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/12/2009112420091124042536843c4291c65/Rani-backs-talent-and-wins-the-team-another-opportunity-in-Dance-Premier-League.html

can you plz read this news. it says rani back to the show and wins the team another opportunity in DPL.......

OMGG R U SERIOUSS!!!??

OMGG ranniii i LOVVEE YOUU! 😳😳😳

kali_rosie thumbnail
have all read the news of Rani coming back to the show.......Do u all believe it????? M relly happy Rani is coming back to the show.....M waiting for this friday and saturday whether Rani will b der or not.....If Rani is not on the show then I wont watch this show.........
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Rani will be back i am sure specially after the producers listened to her and now they will have the elimination on level 6
kali_rosie thumbnail
ya Rani is back to the show......I saw her in article just a minute ago......I Luv u Rani.......