Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
so looks like babli will exit. and who is the other one? is it pooja...with her going to dhanbad and all. this is disappointing  if they dont make logical ends to track. if both pooja and babli go im not sure if i will continue to watch the show. Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know what the creatives are planning to do..
they are taking out two very popular characters..
TheRager thumbnail
i dont understand the need for a new character...why dont they get sreejita to play pooja and continue with pooja's track logically. id prefer that rather than a new character. if i want to see a bubbly college girl i'd rather see nupur of mjht.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with u shreya...they cud have replaced sreejita as pooja instead of ending the track abruptly....the show has so much potential but dunno wht the creatives r upto...they r just runing tracks....am so upset
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea  i guess..
but i duno if i want someone else to play pooja..
i dunno,,i like payal..
and hm..
i dont exactly wanna see another college girl..
Geeti and trisha and college girls too..
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

i so agree with u shreya...they cud have replaced sreejita as pooja instead of ending the track abruptly....the show has so much potential but dunno wht the creatives r upto...they r just runing tracks....am so upset

yep...the show had some really fantastic tracks...geeti's murder case track, then the track b/w shubha and trisha where they try to come to terms with vipul's betrayal, babli's emi track...somehow they just chose to let them go. and pooja's track toh is the best. a very topical issue abt physical abuse suffered by women. in jyoti too they had a similar track with jyoti's sister and ndtv imagine publicized that track like anything.
i was so looking forward to seeing pooja fight it out with karan in court...and pooja and vinny's love story and shubha's reaction to it.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

yea  i guess..

but i duno if i want someone else to play pooja..
i dunno,,i like payal..
and hm..
i dont exactly wanna see another college girl..
Geeti and trisha and college girls too..

yep they are college girls too.. and we cud have something with them rather a new character. even i like payel...but if looks like she has a problem right from the start. first she left in the middle...came back and now is leaving again. if her heart's elsewhere the producers cant do much abt it. compared to other producers they seem to have made lots of adjustments for payel. so instead of again winding up a great track its better they replace payel and take the track to its logical conclusion.