Written update for 30th sep

s3chaudh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is my fst update plz forgive me for errors.

Suggestions are welcome.

Recap

Kuvrisaa said to Meera that she is planning Bhojraj 's second marriage.       Bhojraj asked Meera what's his place in her life.  Kuvrisaa suggested Bhojraj to get married again, n Meera was upset on this . Bhojraj convinced her he won't  married again.

Today's update :

Kuvrisaa saw Bhojraj n Meera sleeping on different beds, she gets tensed. She was afraid abt Bhojraj's offspring ( Hehehe abhi to woh khud hi bacha hai).  She was worried that how she will explain this to Ranasaa.     Second wife of Rana (Sorry I don't know her name) is getting happies that it's gud without child after Bhojraj's death her son will be king n there is no competition .

When Bhojraj got up in morning Meera asked him to take his medicines and adked if he wants sthg. Meera has to go for state women meeting and told Bhojraj that hot water with rose water is waiting for him for bath. Bhojraj says that Meera will spoil him n asked her to leave . ( See how loving a husband  he is but Meera to ...ghass bhi nahi dalti bechare Bhojraj ko )

Bhojraj looking from wondow when his younger brother Vickram came n speak in Meera's voice if he need sthg. Bhojraj without knowing this mischief happily turns n says I was .
n very sweetly shyingly turns ard. When Vickram asked whether he had seen Meera's face yet . He gave a list of Meera's quality n says Love is with soul not with face. (what a understanding husband) . On hearing this Vickram says earlier u used to talk like a worrier but now u speak like poet .

Kuvrisaa introduced Meera to the women forum. Someone singing Krishan song  n Meera attention as usual goes toward the song she got scolded by Kuvrisaa.  She leaves meeting n goes towards the sound of song.

Everyone start looking for her. while she was busy in singing her Krishan song. She was found singing and dancing in temple.

Kuvrisaa complains abt her to Rajmata and Rana Sanga who became annoyed on hearing abt Meera. He decided that Meera willn't be forgiven for her mistake.
while on other side Bhojraj is trying make Meera understand that what she did was against social norms while Meera says she don't know socil norms all she know is Krishna and her bhakti.
Rana Sanga came to Meera n Bhojraj's room and told Meera that she is not allowed to go out of palace and this is "Raj aagaya" i.e. official order.

Sorry for the Delay
Edited by s3chaudh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice update...well written...thnk u for the update...😊😊😊