Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Mrunal your character Hiten is shaping up very nicely, and your jodi with Leena a.k.a Khemi is awesome but I'm a little bit worried about what the future of Khemi and Hiten is going to be, hope they end up together! ๐Ÿ˜Š Plus loved your dance on the special episode of bandini, Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜‰
KHiten thumbnail
Just wondering do you what they are planing with Hitens character? i have to say i dont like the feel of this Hiten and Toral things are going. are they planing to separate Khemi and Hiten?
How Hiten isnt looking for her like crazy?
please f you cold share some light on this, that  will really lighten my worry!! thank you! hope tosee Kheemi and Hiten scence soon!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, the way in which both of them have started meeting up, going shopping it seems as if pacy/percy will ditch toral, khemi won't show up and hiten toral will get married... then khemi would come back! this is the normal procedure and I don't want this to happen :(
vidya123 thumbnail

todays episode was just too good . never expected this from hiten just loved him so much the way he stood for santu and accepted her as mother in front of his whole family . i have really started falling in love eith hiten . he did a brilliant job and made it so convincing in the hiten - santu  scene . just love the way u potrayed it with so much conviction . greaat work . will be expecting more ahead the different shades of hiten . really felt bad that u dint get ur love khemi . but we say na wat happens happens for good . tc

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Hiten today and his speech about Santu ma.  Wow, I was actully crying when I saw how emotional he was too. 

Mrunal, you did a fantastic job today.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, Mrunal....I am a huge fan of u and ur character Hiten....just loved what u did today....but i wud like to see u with khemi soon, so plz dont marry toral.
and Mrunal, let me add that u r an awesome actor....keep it up
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey Mrunal

You were brilliant with your scene in accepting Santo as your Mother, it was brillianty done, keep Hiten rocking!

marui thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont suppose there is any chance of Hiten Khemi getting together as Kh is already married and divorces just dont happen in Ekta serials- So poor Hiten is on his own except for that tiresome๐Ÿ˜’ Tora Bora