salman not at all the ideal boyfriend! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
the truth is Kat acted like a total snob.. she was rude, and she thought wayyy to much of herself..
she needs to calm down..
i dun know who she thinks she is..

naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly i did not like Salman's atitude that day.. i really like him in all the other episodes.. but on that one with Kat he was too over the top... he was really mean.. i just did not like it...

But i loved Neil.. he is so funny and he is really talented.....

Originally posted by: babii.girl

the truth is Kat acted like a total snob.. she was rude, and she thought wayyy to much of herself..

she needs to calm down..
i dun know who she thinks she is..

u cn't blame the girl to have dignity! he's her boyfriend, she can complain and pull his leg also, why shud salman always have the upper hand?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
katrina started the whole thing she was insulting Salman rolling her eyes, making faces the whole time. She was being stuck up. She deserved it and after seeing her reaction Salman started making fun of her. She is like 20 years younger. She is using him to be successful.
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
20 years younger??!!?? WOAH!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

i dnt feel sorry 4 kat at all..i dnt lyk her..she gt a bigg headd now! every other actress tht has come on the show been sooo nice nd friendly..sallu always hyper, kat was jus bein damn rude..remember when karishma nd kareena come on..how hyper was salman then? both sisters lovee him..bless myy sallu..always get takin the rong wayy!.x

nd he did mention johns name..jus bcoz hes the main guy in the movie..doesnt mean salman has 2 take his name every sec..xx

ditto sallu is always like that...he behaved that when when karishma and kareena were there
sallu rocks forever!!
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she was giving attitude

Originally posted by: shooli

she was giving attitude

i dun agree

uhhhhhhhhh..

Kat is not the ideal GF.. she didnt even care for him
she came on the show thinking she was like wayyyy above EVERYONE
UHHHH KAT, UR NOT..
u cant act, you freaken got here cuz of salman, so the least u could have done was respect him cuz hes the damn host of the show
her attitude sucked
i do not like her at all.
dun even know what shes doing in bwood.. she cant act..
even when salman wnated to dance with her, she acted like a total snob. I mean seriously Kangana was so sweet, and and did everything with HIM.
EVEN AAMIR last year was soo fun and sporting.. who is KAT compared to aamir?
someone give that girl a reality check.
SHES NOBODY
Soni555 thumbnail
^^agree...Kat is getting too big for her boots! She was a nobody who should have stayed a nobody!