Frequent Posters

bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Preity238

Who😆
its jonny lever!!
its k i thought it will be hard!!

Johnny Lever debuted with ''Yeh Rishta Na Tootey'' in 1981. He's not even in Dard Ka Rishta, unless they uncredited him.  I tried so hard for no reason. 😆 ðŸ˜†
Yeah, it was hard! 😉
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angel_stylus08

@pulwasha- oh god, this is really hard. don't really have much interest or background info on tamil/telegu....sorry. even tried researching, but alas! gave up...

kk..so im just gonna go on...
Next:
This actor recieved fame for his 'best actor' performance in a periodic/ historic film oppposite a renowned beauty. This actor is also in the media these days, for tattoing his wife's name on his arm....

So easy, come on guys!

itss easy naa ohhk one more clue for you.. the hindi movies she did is one wid Abhshek also and one wid Arjun rampal also.. now i made it dead easy for you.. wat u asked the answer is Hrithik Roshan.. cumon ppl try mines is nt tht hard !!
ram92 thumbnail
its aishwariya rai

he's famous for making No1 movies?😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
no not ash.. she's famous.. tht actress is nt famous
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
yes!!! i got it.. its keerthi reddy- she acted with abhishek in ''tera jaddo chal gaya' and arjun rampal in 'pyaar ishq aur mohaabbat'' . i dont even remember this girl much (this was pretty hard) so i searched up her and i didnt even know she did telugu and tamil films! damn i got it!

next: (as usual, mine are easy and fun)

This actor is an indian film star, film (co) producer, ''Popcorn Entertainment'' has a chain of restaurants (hotels, also) and owns "The Mischief" fashion clothing boutiques. He has changed his name with repeated letters added or removed.  Most of his movies in the past years have been flops. He recieved fame for a film in 2004, in which he played a villian.
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
ash wasn't even married to a telugu in the first place, to be divorced= only 4 hindi movies? keerthi is prob it . ash is wayy to famous here than there/ hehe nice try though :(
bwoodlover01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

its aishwariya rai

govinda 😆 

now solve mines 😉 (above)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
its keerthi reddy.. and urs is Suneil Shetty

This actor made his debut wid a 1999 released movie which also starred a very successful heroine of 90's but the film didnot make an huge impact.. his last movie released this year a while ago and has been a big hit.. he has also acted as child actor..(i made it extra easy for u guyss..)
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
is it kunal khemu? 😕  from zakhmm- pooja bhatt (and his movie 99, being a hit a while ago) he's also played a child actor. hmmm.. is it?
ram92 thumbnail
Originally posted by ram92

its aishwariya rai

govinda 😆 originally posted by angel-stylus08
i meant david dhawan cuz the question says making films. but govind can be considered 😆

This actress is mother of two kids and one of the deols did his debut film wid her? its sooooo easy.