Srk and Gauri at Sanjay kapoor house Warming Party

zaara006 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
tfs. Why does her skin always look sooo shiny????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why Gauri alwys luks like a patient :s
b_queen thumbnail
...l0l..is tht Chunky Pande behind....thnkx 4 sharing :)
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why does Gauri get so much done to her face  - she looks so plastic unfortunately.
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
looks like gauri had another botox done
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: b_queen

...l0l..is tht Chunky Pande behind....thnkx 4 sharing :)

That's what I was thinking. It looks like him. He's probably tagged along for the free ride :D

And can someone plz gift Gauri Khan foundation that will suit her skin type.  Her face is always oily. SRK looks cool behind the steering wheel 😎
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri as usual has just finished her facial oil massage and Chunky is looking like a Nepali Gurkha.....Srk should ditch these two behind..... and just go for a spin he looks nice in his posh car.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^lol

Gauri isn't beautiful as she use to be. In 1997 she did a personal photoshoot and she was looking Gorgeous!! But Srk is looking good and nice car😳

Originally posted by: Connie

Gauri as usual has just finished her facial oil massage and Chunky is looking like a Nepali Gurkha.....Srk should ditch these two behind..... and just go for a spin he looks nice in his posh car.<br>

Thats an extremely racist thing to say! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And against the rules of the forum as well. What if I say SRK looks like a Pakistani Jihaadi? Or that Gauri looks like a hoochiemama from the hood?  How would that sound? Please refrain from using slurs. Its one thing to be funny and another to put down an entire group of people.

And yea that is Chunky and his wife Bhavna Pandey in the back seat. As usual they're after free publicity. πŸ˜† Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Thats an extremely racist thing to say! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And against the rules of the forum as well. What if I say SRK looks like a Pakistani Jihaadi? Or that Gauri looks like a hoochiemama from the hood?  How would that sound? Please refrain from using slurs. Its one thing to be funny and another to put down an entire group of people.

And yea that is Chunky and his wife Bhavna Pandey in the back seat. As usual they're after free publicity. πŸ˜†

I was referring to the character he played in a movie he was so funny ....nothing against anyone from Nepal they all are nice people 😊 I love watching Chunky's old movies he was so cute then. I prefer him with no moustache...... he looks better that way this is not so happening.

Edited by Connie - 14 years ago