lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys,

Well, there are some positive things happening cant write it over here..and ofcourse dont directly on other sites also...indirectly i can write but not exact..so for that I hope u understanf which site u have to visit..its my humble reuqest cozz public fprum i have to avoid
And for the show ending i am still finding out anything can happen..!
Thanking u...!

Jiya😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashaka thumbnail
hhmm...
lets trust u on this note...
hope kuch acha ho......
& hope story takes a good turn.................
lemoncola thumbnail
hmmm...had posted sumthing all of u on the site...a Hint chck out..
nancy.chappel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where on the site i checked couldnt find anything
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey guys, Can you tell me which website are you referring to. You can pm me the site name if you don't wish to put it here.

Thanks
-psarada

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okie guys after watching yest episode , reading nancy and jiya's post i strongly agree with all those people......i meanc'mon after u all being karan and mughdha fan(me a die-hard fan of karan ).....v cant stop seeing d show just becoz those stupid creatives seperated them ....if we continue watching d show and bombard DJ's and colours with mails they surely have to listen to us....plus one mroe point i want to tell i thnk somehow on lil bit i agree wth creatives also becoz if chandveer ver together from now then there wouldnt have been much scope to the story only anger wat i have they could have choosen some better guy then param but nt better then raaj(😳)..........that guy shouldnt b so evil .....like dis PJ ...sick person....

if we would stop watching the show then the trps would falll and it mite jus end vic v wouldnt want atleast i dont want becoz i m watching karan on tv after agesss and dont wanna miss his single glimpse on tv .....same goes for other karan fans and even mughdha fans would agree since they got to see some new look of mughdha though they should have made it stronger

after watching the pre-cap i have a feeling that chandni mite just become lil stronger and hopefully she listens to raaj wat he wants to say and why he was late ....i reli hope creativesss give raj to say wat he wants to or else again a dumb thing would happen but i dunno i have a gut feeling that something positive is gonna happpen after watching the precap...

guys even i req please dont stop watching the show trust me i m sure something gud will surely happen dear

luv ash

ps; guys who dont know me i m aashni i used to b quite active intiallly but due to ma dentistry studies i dont gt much tiem but most of the time i visit i remain a silent member but today had to post dis ....hope u all will support MGAENP

lemoncola thumbnail

I had posted again on the site what they are planning to show in the show..

nancy.chappel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for support i love karan i want to see him on screen always plz watch the show psrada the site u can find on lemoncolas signature