Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pappu12

RANI Sucks..... Man.. how can she even get a chance in films..

Small Height..
BAD Voice...
No Figure..
No Looks...
lollllll.........

OH u forgot to mention 1 thing her 'good acting skill'๐Ÿ˜ณ
fizzles thumbnail
So good to FINALLY see Rani back onscreen. She's a lil dynamite. First look of her and Shahid together is good. I would laugh if the media begin to link these two up. Shahid has always seemed to be the media's favourite when it comes to linking him up. Anyway, more than Shahid-Rani pairing, I'm just happy to see Rani back. Shahid, as usual, looks yummy and Rani...cho chweet yaar!
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Small Height..
BAD Voice...
No Figure..
No Looks...
lollllll.........

oh yea n thats why she is one of the best actresses this industry have today.๐Ÿ˜‰.with many huge hits n awards๐Ÿ˜‰

come on man..if u dislike her tht much,why bother post in this thread๐Ÿ˜†
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzles

So good to FINALLY see Rani back onscreen. She's a lil dynamite. First look of her and Shahid together is good. I would laugh if the media begin to link these two up. Shahid has always seemed to be the media's favourite when it comes to linking him up. Anyway, more than Shahid-Rani pairing, I'm just happy to see Rani back. Shahid, as usual, looks yummy and Rani...cho chweet yaar!

AWWW...I love how we all are so psyched bout Rani and her new beautiful look  and Shahid  ma love is like you said looking yummy and hottt like always.
I love this pair too and me too think that after the release of this movie and if other directors cast them again in another film romours of a possible romance might stir up but first we need clarification  or closure with this whole Shahid and Priyanka thing.๐Ÿ˜†
KashIsHeaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natsss

oh yea n thats why she is one of the best actresses this industry have today.๐Ÿ˜‰.with many huge hits n awards๐Ÿ˜‰

come on man..if u dislike her tht much,why bother post in this thread๐Ÿ˜†

oh hun ..dun worry bout this hardcore prejudiced haters. they are so insecure that they only way they can judge her is by her looks but we all know better .

They cant ignore Rani cause they know she is back with a bang and this movie of hers and Shahid is gonna be a huge hit so they cant digest it.

Looks dont last for long  just like age while talent is always gonna outshine beauty and is permanentand that is why Rani still Rules our Hearts.
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanPrideBaby

oh hun ..dun worry bout this hardcore prejudiced haters. they are so insecure that they only way they can judge her is by her looks but we all know better .

They cant ignore Rani cause they know she is back with a bang and this movie of hers and Shahid is gonna be a huge hit so they cant digest it.

Looks dont last for long  just like age while talent is always gonna outshine beauty and is permanentand that is why Rani still Rules our Hearts.

well said๐Ÿ˜Š
KashIsHeaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natsss

well said๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You Natsss. by the way apart from DBH , which other movie are you waiting to release?
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Small Height..
BAD Voice...
No Figure..
No Looks...
lollllll.........

Right...and now lets see how those things did wonders for her...

Her "small height" gave her the advantage to work with almost every actor out there...be it Srk,Salman,Amitabh,Aamir,Hrithik,Saif Or Shahid...

Her so called "bad voice" has today been tagged as her biggest asset...Now people know her by her husky voice...And call her voice unique

Her so called "no figure" made her do a Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or a Ghulam which required her to be all modern and wear mini's...I totally agree....She looked Fat like a hippo in the films๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

Her so called "no looks" are the most attractive thing in her...Her eyes speaks volumes...She has a 1000 watt smile....And do I even need to comment how this lady expresses through her eyes?๐Ÿ˜Š

So you see...I completely agree...If that's what makes you a bundle of talent...Thank God she is like that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ