Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi_forever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh noooooooo, i was out of town so missed last few episodes but after reading it i am so upset wid shabd and his behaviour. i never expected it from him, he loves so much, even then he did to his mahi, can't beleive! For this he deserve huge punishment, Mahi did verywell to leave him at this point,now let him be alone without his such a good wife and daughter Ishana, one daughter he already lost and now he lost second one too!
But still i feel so sad beauce i just love Shahi alot and its so painful to see both my most fav lovable Mahi-shabd depart like this, i am so upset wid creatives too, they ruines our so lovely Shahi's relatioship, I hate u Maayka Creatives!
rangeta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mahi should not go back to him.
Vivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks guys.. and i agree with what mahi😆 said, the writers have ruin a very lovable couple, Shahi was great and i love them soo much, but its soo sad to watch them fall apart like this.
rose67 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hes becum such a loser in life that if mahi does sutin gud all he finds is suspicion in everythin she does cuz unlike him she isnt up for failure and mahi is gettn super strong im likn it
shes no longr dependnt on shabd in any way
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
I think she should just stay at her mom's house for a while. Shabd needs to set his life straight, fix his business, get some money to pay back Mahi's boss, then when all is well, apologize and hope Mahi and Ishana will return to him. He was a jerk, and Mahi should not forgive him till he sets his life straight (but of course she will eventually forgive him).