Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Till now I was not seeing this show but yesterday someone praised it and said it's a must see show, so today (Sat) I saw the repeat telecast. I really liked it. The cast has been well chosen according to the characters. Tejaswini, Iam seeing for the first time but she looks like Rani Padmini.It is said that Rani Padmini was v. beautiful and Tejaswini does full justice to the role. I have seen Rohit Bakshi's other serials but here he doesn't look like Rohit Bakshi, he looks like Rana Ratan Singh. Same goes for Mukesh Rishi. I have seen many of his films but seeing him as Aladdin I feel that real Aladdin Khilji must have looked like him. Credit goes to casting directors and make-up artists. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Theyyy are!! 👏 👏 Rani Padmini & Raja Rana are Ekdam Mast Couple!! 😃
Nisha_07 thumbnail
They really have been well chosen, now I can't imagine any other actor playing these roles. Tejaswini is really a beautiful woman, but not so typically either. And her chemistry with Rohit is good too.

Good presentation all around!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The cast has been aptly chosen. Tejaswini is extremely beautiful, just like Rani Padmini should be. She also has this aura about her that portrays a lot of power. Rohit Bakshi handles the Rajasthani attire very well. Also the way he walks and talks seems like that of a noble. I've yet to see the chemistry between them but it's still early days.

Mukesh Rishi has been greatly chosen for his role. He looks like a complete out and out bad man, and he's had shed loads of experience of playing the baddie.

I also have to mention how cute the boy who plays Badal is.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the cast of this show. Rani Padmini is so beautiful and so graceful. She reminds me so much of Amrita Rao especially from Vivah. Rana Ratan Singh is so handsome, I seem to have fallen in love with him =)
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perfect casting ... indeed !!!    😊

I love the way they have portrayed the characters.

And how the actors intensely continue to bring the characters to life, is what I am looking forward to ...

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

I love the cast of this show. Rani Padmini is so beautiful and so graceful. She reminds me so much of Amrita Rao especially from Vivah. Rana Ratan Singh is so handsome, I seem to have fallen in love with him =)

hey dear u xactly hve the same views abt her like me...she does resembles amritarao through sideposes .. n i voiced it many times.....yup the director has dne a gud job in casting them!
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

hey dear u xactly hve the same views abt her like me...she does resembles amritarao through sideposes .. n i voiced it many times.....yup the director has dne a gud job in casting them!

She definitely does. She seems so elegant and gorgeous.
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tejaswini's casting is what I liked the most...her personality duly reflects the strength of Rani Padmavati's character alongwith the required dignity and elegance.
teadybear thumbnail

Not at all.The casting in the show is very very poor.padmini cannot act and has a very very bad ascent. other cast is just ok, could have been much much better. yes the make up makes all look good but then nobody in the show has charm.very poor .i feel sorry for this show.everything is good except the actors.😡