Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates AK.

I bet Chezian will die and another riot will take place.  Grrrr........ how long Radhikaa is going to do like this, I am not sure.

AK, have a safe trip to US and enjoy yourself.  Please send my regards to Viji.  Haven't seen her in Arase for ages.

Hi  Caryn

not really. Its just that, i have got a full time job now for the past 8 months am not as active. But, as soon as i come home i log into IF to read the updates, while am cooking and helping my son with homework. I dont' have much time to see the serials everyday, i use to see the recorded version only if its interesting. So, in that way, am completely dependent on IF. As far as Arasi goes....am really annoyed at how the serial has become now. where are the old actors, what happened to solving KK murder, etc.  the story is going in some other tangent. ...🥱😡  thats why am silent.... i dont' want to break the forum code of conduct .😉 by telling something bad....🤢

Viji

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates.
I liked it when Arasi asked y din't inform me and yamnini told he is my superior. Then she asked why didn't u take t ICU. He died when they were giving first aid.

Then she asked why din't u send to post-mortem. Yamini tells we were waiting for you. By that time arasi asks, he is your superior right. Why din't send after informing him? That was good.

Arasi should face problems and tackle that in a clever manner. That is the basic concept of the story. They will kill any no. Good people for that cause.

Enjoy ur trip Aunty.

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates aunty...
Enjoy your holiday with your family.

Poor Chezian .... wonder what arasi next step... to join the terrorist group!!!!!
kamakshi thumbnail
hi guys,
i am taking leave from all of you..meet you after 6 months..
thank you all for reading my updates patiently...
kamakshi.
pushpaaw63 thumbnail
Bon Voyage Aunty.. We will sure miss your  "suda suda "  updates.. 

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aunty

im happy for you that you're having a break from updating this useless serial
Caryn thumbnail

Thanks AK and have a good trip - will miss  your suda suda updates.

Cheers

Hi Viji.  😃
cherrypink thumbnail
Have a wonderful vacation maam
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
enjoy yr vacation.....i love yr updates aunty.