Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sareeta

This has to be my most favourite part of the series you've written on James Shelly! From the I began to the time I finished reading the part - It was like I walked the path of being the young brat and to being adventurous gal to imagining a life with a family of my own and the birth of a child! And to add to it that the reckless adventurous streak and the bratty nature is somethign I relate to so much, that it felt uncanny while I read the HP series, and especially abt Harry, is another cherry on the top! Its beautiful! Jus this one part was a journey in itself!

You are gifted to be able to write like this!!

😳 Thanks for the wondrful compliment. I'm glad you liked it!
Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I enjoyed both stories so much Shelly!🤗 You really have so much talent in writing! I hope you think of publishing your own books in the future; I'd love to read them!😃😛

You did full justice to James's character, which I find lacking in lots of FFs, but yours is one of the very best and I absolutely enjoyed reading it! I'd love to see more fanfics very very soon!👏

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read all the stories in here and they are all superb. You are really a very good writer-so good that i could imagine the different scenes in my head.