Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
When I look at all the serials, I am amazed by the heavy jewelry and the expensive saris with zari work and all. What's even more amazing is when the characters sleep with all these things still on, hehehehe!!  I am a simple type, living in US. I can wear sari and jewelry for few hours at the most and then can't wait to get in to my comfy pants and shirt, hahaa!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†But it's nice to see the over indulgence sometimes.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOOL yea ..

but they did show Santo and motiben remove their jewellery when they sleep, for starters ;D
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess now the shows have come down to being more realistic!...obviously people don't wear the brand new clothes everyday!...and not too many people can afford to change designer clothing everyday!...so i guess they are portraying the more realistic part of life...rather than the fake one they have been showing in the past years. But i must say it is annoying to see people wearing the same outfits for more than one episode, it feels like the story isn't moving and they are stuck on the same day...lol
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too find those synthetic saris fake. Is it not very hot in Gujarat right now? How can these wome wear those saris through out the day? They will sweat like anything๐Ÿ˜Š Meghna and Santo can create a TV revolution by wearing some nice cottons! That Khemi is always wearing nice cotton clothes!
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
honestly, santo's own clothes were so much more superior to all the stuff she's being forced to wear right now. cotton with traditional embroidery work - sort of like the gurjari stuff  - strong colours - would look so good on her. i'm sure she'll get back to that wardrobe once she gets the chance to choose her own clothes again. :)
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she look like a barbie doll who has being forced to wear those new clothes which is true she is being force to wear them any way nd I wish  to see her back in her own clothes again.

thanks.
audronit711 thumbnail
sweet and keeping it simple feels good..................๐Ÿ˜‰
audronit711 thumbnail
the designers not only in Balaji design a couple of clothes for all the characters.......they get to choose which one they want to wear........then there are rotation of clothes from other Balaji serials too..........its like an exchange..........6 months.........but for spl occassions clothes are designed otherwise rotation is done........