Arasi..23---27.3.09 discussions

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Aunty .. New characters ??? So many of them were left in deal already , now new ones ... grrrr ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update aunty😃

Aunty..its not the elder son, he is brother of that lady which mean.they both are siblings of KK. I was shocked😲

The girl who plays Savi is VJ Sungana, she was on mastana mastana dance show and now MM3 participants who got eliminated.
Man..intro of that boy Vicky, he was wearing jeans like most of my co students do🤣..I am sure everyone who saw that episode will understand what I mean😉
Caryn thumbnail

Thanks AK.

So this serial is going to drag too🥱.  What are the chances the boy intro is for Yavana? 😍
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Caryn

So this serial is going to drag too🥱.  What are the chances the boy intro is for Yavana? 😍

He is too young naa.😆....I think he is maybe for Kaveri😉 I wonder whom this girl is for...please...dont say GJ...🤢
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks aunty for the update... new characters?
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aunty...more new characters?
KK's siblings look like trouble...the sister is especially irritating, and her kids are quite strange! daughter is a man-eater..you're right mels, she will probably set her sights on GJ!
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Man..intro of that boy Vicky, he was wearing jeans like most of my co students do🤣..I am sure everyone who saw that episode will understand what I mean😉

Hahaha, mels, I know exactly what you mean...even my bro wears his jeans like that😆

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was complete shock to see the intro of new family 😲😲 yerkenevei ireke character lai rombha solapudhi, ippo new ones veraiya  And meli, ama i know wat ur trying to say about that guy's dressing 😆 Lols.. the worst was their way of speaking,... annoying 😡 yet funny 😆

thanks aunty for the updates 👏 Much appreciated
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aunty.. 👏

new characters intro.. probably because Radhika is hurt and needs rest .. 😉

except Mohan Ram..all others were so irritating.. 😡
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates.. more characters..  and more dragging the serial is going to be..