Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ Angel sorry to hear u r not in a good mood.  Watch the epi, hopefully whatever is giving u the bad mood, will disappear.  Espeically after watching viRAT.

@Sukhs, nice update as usual.  I watch the epi first but as mentioned, still like reading your updates coz you write them so perfectly....never missing pertinent details.  Like to read what u saw!

mombasa00 thumbnail
Now the comments... I am sounding like a broken record when I say....another great epi.  Everyday this show has moved at a perfect pace, introducing new characters very timely and has not dragged any part of  story line as yet.  What a classy show! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was thinking I am going to like Subhadra (whenever they show flashbacks) coz DM loves her so much....she must be someone special. Ab toh, I am going to like Surekha too. She loves her Jij DM (the bhala insaan)...just like her own Bhai.  So sweet. She knows him well and seems to love him dearly.  DM also seems to have a good relationship with her despite his differences with Virat.  This will be good going forward.

Santo...so hilarious.  viRAT brought her home and asked her to sit while he goes to get his wife.  There's a sprawl of sofas but she sits on the floor!! πŸ˜†  HEHE....will take time to adjust to the luxuries.  And she is so cute, respectfully apni saut ki behen ke panv chhuti hai!!  Thank god she didn't do that with viRAT!

DM...a small scene in this epi but nice as usual. Loyal Pinakin was by his side helping sort the dilemma. DMs relationship with his saali is revealed.  He emphasizes that he married per Guruji's advice.  But feels he also saved 'that girl's life' as no one would have married her anyway.  Awwww...in time he will care for her....he sure will.

Poor Nana.  Motiben was rather rude to him. He is so worried for Santo. In all reality , he did not want this marriage.  Not just for age diff but also the caste/level diff.  But how was he to raise any objections to his Malik.  He had experienced the results of going against Malik's  wishes before. What was he to do but to accept.  Now Santo is suffering and he can't help. 😭

Now the best part of today's epi.  The final scene (not to be missed). Virat comes to break the wedding news to in-laws and Motiben.  Quite a bit of Gujju dialog in this one. 

Just as I suspected, the in-laws don't care for Virat one bit whereas they love DM like their own son.  πŸ‘  (jamay toh dono hi hai, but DM is ladla 😳)

LOL, Motiben is not a big fan of Virat either....indirectly called him Kutta πŸ˜†
As Suks mentioned, he drops the bombs and counts the blasts -- one on sasurji (phoota) and one on Motiben (yeh bhi phoota).

Dharmeshji plays his character very well. He has some great Gujju lines! Loved the gujju saying he pulls to explain DM marrying in a lower caste --
"Raja ne gami e raani etle maatla banavti aani"

Motiben is a hilarious piece. Her dialogs are funny. As Virat goes on disclosing the details, LOL...she says tujhe kya laga, tu kooch bhi phenkega aur mein catch kar loongi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaggu the chuha had the wedding picture printed as headlines in the newspaper. 😑 

OMG....kal kya hoga? Santo ki toh kher nahin....Hope DM saves her.  But DM himself is in hot water. πŸ€”  Ab toh Motiben barsegi on poor DM.

Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THanks Sukhs, for updating!!

HEHEHEHE.... viRAT is such a fool. He seriously cant get enough of the gaalis he gets from Dm, still he is running after him!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its superb from the in-laws point that they dont like Virat.. They prefer DM more..😳... howw sweett!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mombs-

"Dharmeshji plays his character very well. He has some great Gujju lines! Loved the gujju saying he pulls to explain DM marrying in a lower caste --
"Raja ne gami e raani etle maatla banavti aani""

What does that phrase mean?
mombasa00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

@ Mombs-

"Dharmeshji plays his character very well. He has some great Gujju lines! Loved the gujju saying he pulls to explain DM marrying in a lower caste --
"Raja ne gami e raani etle maatla banavti aani""

What does that phrase mean?

LOL Suks, it was difficult that's why I didn't translate. πŸ˜†  The rhyming effect is lost in translation hence rendering the saying meaningless.  But ok I shall try and experts can correct me.

Literal translation --
The king liked the matka making woman so he brought her home to be the queen.

Santo was making matkas and pots so the saying was a perfect fit King DM!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soapie thumbnail
Sukhs,

Thanks for the update dear! I am very mystified by your comments in the end...aisa kya hai us scene mein jo aap update mein describe nahin kar paayi? Dying to see that!

Sorry for not commenting my comments earlier, but kyaoon che? I wasn't there at home in the morning! Just read the update and just as you said, the Bomb has gone off! And if our priya Dharamji was under the impression that he will manage to hide his new marriage and brand new wife, well, sadly, he has been proven wrong!

Maya Alagh as Sulekha? Wow! She is such a superb actress and so beautiful, though I feel she looks much older than DM and she is supposed to play someone younger than him?

Kal dekhte hain, kis kis ka band bajta hain...seems like Virat Bhai is not going to leave his Sadhu Bhai and Bhabhiji in peaceπŸ˜†

Video dekh kar further comments karti hoon!

Soapie

PS: DM ke 5 Pandav bhi toh scene par aane waale hainπŸ˜• Just hope to goodness, they are younger than Santu!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

LOL Suks, it was difficult that's why I didn't translate. πŸ˜†  The rhyming effect is lost in translation hence rendering the saying meaningless.  But ok I shall try and experts can correct me.

Literal translation --
The king liked the matka making woman so he brought her home to be the queen.

Santo was making matkas and pots so the saying was a perfect fit King DM!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh ..

so does that mean that the king is the master of his own desires and can change course of anyone' s life and make anyone a queen?

Thanks MombsπŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

Sukhs,

Thanks for the update dear! I am very mystified by your comments in the end...aisa kya hai us scene mein jo aap update mein describe nahin kar paayi? Dying to see that!

Sorry for not commenting my comments earlier, but kyaoon che? I wasn't there at home in the morning! Just read the update and just as you said, the Bomb has gone off! And if our priya Dharamji was under the impression that he will manage to hide his new marriage and brand new wife, well, sadly, he has been proven wrong!

Maya Alagh as Sulekha? Wow! She is such a superb actress and so beautiful, though I feel she looks much older than DM and she is supposed to play someone younger than him?

Kal dekhte hain, kis kis ka band bajta hain...seems like Virat Bhai is not going to leave his Sadhu Bhai and Bhabhiji in peaceπŸ˜†

Video dekh kar further comments karti hoon!

Soapie

PS: DM ke 5 Pandav bhi toh scene par aane waale hainπŸ˜• Just hope to goodness, they are younger than Santu!

There was no mystery about the scene .. it was just that there were too MANY nuances to be captured and I felt I could not have done justice to all the action in a written format .. Taru ben, Virat - both of them were rocking the house with that last scenes ..

Esp taru-ben's

Tu lambi lambi phekega , aur main catch karungi?

Priceless one-liners!