Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: soapie

Agreed! Both DR and Santo as characters seem impossible to indulge in such extra-curricular activities, besides, the story is set in a village and all the characters are bound rigidly by traditions and customs!

Marriage is a beautiful subject and has never been exploited to its full potential on television...hope to see Bandini adding a new chapter to Indian Television by giving a wonderful story about an unlikely couple finding true love & understanding in an unwanted marriage.

Soapie

Yes ..

Marriage is a beautiful instiution - just the thought that twe people - whether or not in love with their spouse, change so many things about and around them to be with their better half .. is just too sweet!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
LOL...🤣
Extra curricular activities was a good one soapie. Bandini is all about marriage...I m so excited. I mean it just took 2 weeks for the show to get into the marriage subject. Arranged marriages is something we haven't seen much of, this is going to focus on that.
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for article

interesting but i m interested in seeing how does santo marries dharamraj

soapie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

LOL...🤣
Extra curricular activities was a good one soapie. Bandini is all about marriage...I m so excited. I mean it just took 2 weeks for the show to get into the marriage subject. Arranged marriages is something we haven't seen much of, this is going to focus on that.

😆 Yaar, what else can it be called! Have you seen any Balaji Heroine actually working? And I am not even talking about having a career...just working in the kitchen, or the garden or even dusting around the house!

No, they would rather follow their husband's / brother / lover / enemies all around the town, becoming third grade Karamchand's and Sherlock Holmes!

And lets not even talk about the men! They are just shrewd business-men on paper, in the serial, all they are doing is fathering plenty of kids and getting married again and again...sometime to the same women and if they are lucky enough, then to different ones!

So, its really nice to see Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi actually sitting in his office and doing a hard day's work and Santo making pottery and sweeping the floor ect. Atleast, I like it this way!😉

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL @ extra-curricular activites!

That was just too good a word Soapie!! hahahahhaha
Anyways, getting back to the dicussion, I really like how DM is so involved in what he's doing .. especially when te tells Pinakin that he is going to be in the factory all the night .. anf the way he tells Virat that DM can do anything in one night ... that is going to be SO true!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
True that Soapie, I haven't seen any BT serial woman doing work besides Prerna or Kkusum. Prerna was a business woman with her hubby Rishabh Bajaj...so yea, other than that I didn't see anybody doing work, but she and Rishabh were also part of our extra curricular activities LOL....for a change, it would be good to see Santo actually taking care of her household chores and all its gonna teach me to be a good wife i think...whenever i do get married that is.
Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

😆 Yaar, what else can it be called! Have you seen any Balaji Heroine actually working? And I am not even talking about having a career...just working in the kitchen, or the garden or even dusting around the house!

No, they would rather follow their husband's / brother / lover / enemies all around the town, becoming third grade Karamchand's and Sherlock Holmes!

And lets not even talk about the men! They are just shrewd business-men on paper, in the serial, all they are doing is fathering plenty of kids and getting married again and again...sometime to the same women and if they are lucky enough, then to different ones!

So, its really nice to see Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi actually sitting in his office and doing a hard day's work and Santo making pottery and sweeping the floor ect. Atleast, I like it this way!😉

Soapie

😆 Whoever you are......You mirrored my thoughts...........