neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nil makes halwa and asks nan if pari will like it. nan tastes it and says to put dry fruits because pari likes it like nil. nan says pari will know she didnt make it because pari will like it so much she will only eat nil's halwa. nil tells nan to give a list of pari's favorite foods. nan says she will be free. nil says no she will only make one meal. nan says pari is lucky to have two moms. nil says then pari will be even more spoiled.

raja eats the halwa and praises it. pari asks nan if its her favorite and she wants some. pari eats it and says today's halwa is very good and has never been this way, this is the most different. nan says nil made it today. pari says its very good and she wants to give nil an inam, a kiss. pari kisses nil. nil also kisses and tells pari she liked her inam. raja asks pari for an inam. pari says why he didnt make halwa, he should give nil an inam. pari talks to kuhoo, then tells raja to take everyone on a picnic. raja says ok he wants his inam. pari kisses raja's cheek. raja tries to kiss pari but pari stops him saying it stings because of his mustache. everyone laughs. raja kisses his hand then touches pari.

nil and nan bring their bags. nan asks nil what is in the bags. nil says all of pari's toys, pari keeps changing her mind all the time about each toy. nan says she brought a lot of pari's favorite foods. gunjan thinks pari is lucky to have nan and nil's love. ps thinks this love wont last for long. nraja asks nil asks where is pari, kuhoo and raja. pari and kuhoo drag raja who is wearing shorts, an orange shirt and a hat. everyone laughs. pari asks why they are laughing and says raja looks cool. raja asks what cool means. pari says cool means he is first in fashion. he said wow he didnt know. nil says to raja he became a child being with kids and to go change. pari says no raja looks good. nil says the clothes dont suit him. raja says to leave it, he will change when he comes home. nil says the clothes are not bad but he doesnt look good. nan also tells raja to change or will they drag him. raja puts on sunglasses. raja walks by pulling his shirt down.

everyone goes on the bus. the bus stops because ps is in the front. ps comes and asks if they were leaving without him, he got a harmonica for the kids. pari says yay thadaji. (if nan is pari's mom, isnt pari supposed to call ps nanaji). everyone sings. bus stops. everyone pushes the bus.

bus arrives. everyone sets up the picnic and sits down.

ps thinks once pari is alone, no one can stop him from telling her the truth, the happiness in the house will be gone.

pari says lets play a game. pari goes to get the ball. ps thinks this is his chance.

ps goes to pari and asks if she is having fun. pari says yes even more because of nil. ps says to pari her relationship with nil is something else.

preview: pari backs towards a cliff and tells everyone she wont give the ball. she falls back. everyone screams.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank you!! you are the best! Like this a complicated issue. Big deal. If PS tells Pari that Nil is the real mother they can all just tell her no it's not true. Do they forget the girl is only 5?? Anything goes with a 5 year old

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This PS is a total sociopath. He goes after his own people and enjoys it so much. He is making me sick to my stomach.  Can he even wish his family well for once?  He is sick I say, sick.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

This PS is a total sociopath. He goes after his own people and enjoys it so much. He is making me sick to my stomach.  Can he even wish his family well for once?  He is sick I say, sick.

it makes me sick to see that a parent would purposely try to make his own kids unhappy. plus his flirting with madhuri makes me even more disgusted
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why is PS so against his own children and their happiness........ohh thanx for the update
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

haha they did forget she's 5 i think