Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Netra for the update.👍🏼

Will Abhi finally agree to marry Dr. Mahesh? Will this be possible as we all know  very well that Baskar is definitely against it.😍

Adhi is always barking like a dog....doesn't he feel tired at all?? I hope his vocal cords would burst leaving him only able to say "blah...blah...blah..!!😡
Janu thumbnail

Yes Janu...he can be very cute now...but he shd be disciplined and his character moulded otherwise he will be another Adhi in the making. Usha shd not spare the cane either....Don't tell me Thols has ideas of bringing out Adhi's son's character later on too....looks like indhe Thols has got no intention of finishing off his story but carrying it on to the next generation pola...!!😡😡

Checi,
100 % rightu....
but pls dont let Thols to draggggggg this serial with Adhi's son,,, thangatha pa

...janu
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates....May be the serial will continue with the clashes between Kailash and Adhi-Meenu's Daughter......We all know about Kailash already now I think Meenu's daughter will ne like Meenu and it will be a tough Fight.....if Adhi and Abhi take 5 yrs they would take 15 yrs...so Kolangal will get the award for longest running soap atleast for 20 yrs......

I know I'm getting evil thoguhts ... but please yaaravadhu Tholsaa Pottu thallungapa.....Thanga mudiyalai...

---------------------------------------
Keerti