Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shellytt

Its not that long, the lecture itself if you watch it online is a little over an hour and the book is really about most of the things he spoke about in the lecture, with some more ancedotes about his life and how his life has changed since he did the lecture. I finished it in a day.

The lecture was give in September 2007 and unfortunately he died earlier this year (June 2008). Knowing that, I think made the book even more special since I knew that he wrote it in part so that his kids would have something to remember him by and also so that he would be in their lives forever.. Very sad but very touching.

I still haven't found it, but I'll order it as soon as I can.  Would love to read it.  Real life stories are always so much more meaningful and interesting!

Sareeta - will be looking forward to your review!

-Mahi

sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Please do give us your review of the book when you're done.  😊 In the meantime I'll try to find the book as well.

-Mahi

I've got the hard copy and the soft copy as well and I just finished uploading the book for you. Will send in the link via PM.