What is this ekta ????????????

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
what is this ekta what used of 5 years leap if show is ending, what used of new girl entery if show will end tommrow, manythings bad happen in virani but all sons * buhus live under one roaff, what was in baa well that make tulsi & mihir along for 5 years , seprate all members of virani, if you ekta used this track rather than shiv/ganga track you could save kyunki , but what used it now ohhh god i never wish kyunki to have this kind of ending*****************************************************

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exactly the thing I was discussing with my sis just now....why cudn't Ekta have used this concept before?? Then this show wud've survived...arghhh
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Exactly the thing I was discussing with my sis just now....why cudn't Ekta have used this concept before?? Then this show wud've survived...arghhh

exctly labib, if ekta used this track atlest we get to see every couple life apart, i hate ekta for this she used used this concept much befor & rather than silly & full of rubbish track *******************

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

exctly labib, if ekta used this track atlest we get to see every couple life apart, i hate ekta for this she used used this concept much befor & rather than silly & full of rubbish track *******************

Yeah why cudnt ekta have shown this b4??? Surprisingly Ekta has no interest in her shows😕
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think there were some articles about a possible 5 year leap post Baa's death. And these articles were published even before Star Plus announced that they wanted to end the show. Perhaps what we are seeing now is a heavily condensed version of their original plan for the leap. 🤔
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
right now....no one knows wat will happen to this show....

i just thought i was really unfair to all of the girl actresses in the show not to have the chance as the new tulsi...i can't believe they brought in another new girl character just for being a new Tulsi!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well personally I do not mind a new girl becoming the next Tulsi. KT was boring. Besides, I had always imagined an ending with a new couple from a new generation being shown as the new Mihir-Tulsi. Of course I never expected the serial to stretch so far into the 5th generation. What I wanted was for the serial to come full circle in the end with a quick leap introducing Mihir's grandson (also called Mihir) meeting a new Tulsi (a pujari's daughter just like the old Tulsi) in exactly the same way the old couple met (Tulsi spilling sindoor all over Mihir). The end would be the same as the beginning. The only difference between the begining and the end would be the absence of any confrontational mother-in-law. It would be happily ever after, 😊

Instead we got a failed 5th generation, a 4th generation that was dragged WAY too long, plot lines forgotten (including the entire cousin family ðŸ˜†) and a ridiculously ineffective Krishna Tulsi. 🥱
Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ekta made a 5 year leap but didn't even show who parth is and if karen and nadinini found parth. If tommorow is the last episde she hasn't sleared anything about lakash and veididia and eklayva and kt
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In Kasauti  They ended up in the heavens.  A tragedy was the end.
  What will happen Mihir & Tulsi?