October 3rd & 6th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry about the oct 3rd, just a super busy weekend.

Oct 3rd-Highlights
Raja draws a line and says no one is to cross it. PS says its not really a division without family members divided up.
Amber takes Gunjan's hand and walks over the Raja's side. Both brothers hug. Kb walks over the Nan's side. She takes sujit's hand to drag him over but he stops her so she walks alone. PS says he will stay with his daughter. Fatema starts crying and doesn't know which side to choose. Nan tells Gunjan to take Fatema.

Mukti, Kb and Prini are in their room. Sujit comes in and tells Kb we are leaving, she says no. Sujit also yells at prince and says that raja has helped us so much and you have destroyed everything i have worked for. Kb says that he didnt' do anything wrong. Sujit leaves frustrated.

Raja comes home and collapses nan sees him but can't do anything as Mukti and kb are there reminding her that no one is to cross the line.

Oct 6th Update
Picks up with Mukti and Kb reminding nan about the promise and holding her back. Prince comes and she grabs his hand to cross over the line, just as she is about to, Nil comes there and calls for everyone. Slowly they all come one by one and help Raja. Nan is left crying and Nil gives her one mean stare. Mukti and Kb are smirking away.

They call a doctor and he says that they called him on time and if they Raja's fever doesn't decrease they will have to take him to a hospital. As Amber drops the doctor off, Nan stops him and asks him about Raja. He asks what does she care and not to take Raja's name because she has lost that right. Where were you when Raja was lying on the floor? This woman (mukti) has made you so blind that you couldnt' care for your own brother. Prince hears this and hurries down the stairs and tells Amber to shut up and if you want to speak speak with respect (tameez). Amber says wow, the person who has crossed all limits of shame will teach me about tameez. He tells prince to shut up in return. A person who tore our house apart for a prostitute shouldnt' say works like respect and shame. At which Prince yells Amber. He says dont' yell, yelling will not change the truth and the truth is that you are the reason why the house is divided. At which point Nan steps in and almost slaps Amber (now this is going waaay too far!)  She realizes what she is doing and then takes her hand down. Tells Amber not to insult her husband again and tells him not to cross the relationship limits otherwise she will have to forget her relationships. Amber says limits? You have already broken all relationships nothing is left to be broken. He tells her what the doctor says  and adds that if somethign happens to raja he will never forgive her and leaves. Nan is left crying.

Mukti and Kb are in Mukti's room talking about the same nonsense. Kb wants more than just Nan's share. kb asks mukti about the prostitute thing but Mukti denies it. Then they plan further, mukti says just watch what I do.

Nan enters Prini's room. Nan asks for forgiveness for Ambers mistake. Prince says not to apologize she didn't do anything wrong and goes to bed. Nan is left thinking about everything that happened.

Nil, Gunjan and Fatema are taking care of raja, who keeps asking for Nan in his state of unconsciousness. nan is praying and askign God to take care of Raja. She knows that she is responsible for this and asks God not to punish raja for her mistake. Raja in his state of unconsciousness continues to ask for Nan and then tells Nan to bring water.

Nan is sitting outside by the line and the two boothnis (Mukti & Kb) are smiling evilly and Nil comes to get water. Nan asks Nil about Raja's condition. Nil says keeps taking the persons name who is responsible for all of this and tells her not to worry they will take care of him.

Preview: Prince comes from work the next day and sees Mukti bending down and wiping the floor. He calls Nan and asks her why Mukti is doing work. Mukti says its not Nan's fault

I'm sorry this show is getting utterly stupid. Like its almost a headache to watch, someone be so stupid (Nan) And  the worlds most stupid villains Aryan & Daadi, Kb and Mukti should be added to the list. Do they really think that snatch prince away from Nan will do anything for them? They will be nowhere once Prince leaves nan.

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartspink thumbnail
Stupid nandini, why cant she just tell prince the truth. Ew she's disgusting.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks a lot!!  I am getting very fed up with Nan   Does she not have a mind of her own to see the damage she is causing??  And what makes KB think Mukti will give her any share😡
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nan is so stupid that she still doesnt care enough for raja. this show gives me a headache to watch as well. amber rocks. i think raja should also try to ignore nan.
yondaime597 thumbnail

I hate Nandini so much. She goes so far for a prostitute insulting her brother for Mukti and then prince who has no idea and yet supports Mukti. Prince is soo stubborn. People tell him the truth about Mukti yet say he says no. Just leave with Mukti. I want Nandini with Aryan!!!