Indrani and Aman live together?

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Indrani and Aman live together?
25 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN

Aman Varma (TOI Photo) More Pics
Ok, stop getting ideas. Indrani Haldar, of Sujata fame and her on-screen pati Aman Varma are not living in or anything.

It's just that they live in the same building and same wing, just that it's not on the same floor.

While Aman stays on the third floor, Indrani stays on the fifth floor. And, no, Aman didn't recommend the building to Indrani either. It so happened that the producers got Indrani a flat in Malad, a location Indrani wasn't very comfortable living in. So, she let that be known to Ravi Chopra, who then got her a flat in Lokhandwala. It was after she shifted there that she realised Aman stays not only in the same building, but also the same wing.

Says Indrani, "It's a mere coincidence that we share the same building and the same wing! When I refused to stay in Malad because I wasn't comfortable with that place, I asked Raviji to shift me from there. The very next day he showed me a flat in Lokhandwala and I liked it without a second look. Later I came to know that my on-screen pati Aman also stays in the same building!" Quite a coincidence there!
var imgid = '3274655';var capt = 'Aman Varma (TOI Photo) More Pics';var cnt='1'; var ttl='Aman Varma '; var b1=""; if(cnt > 1){ b1 = ''; } var b2 = '
'+ capt +'
'; bellyad.innerHTML = b2 + b1;

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god i thought something else for a second....God the title shouldnt have been like this.
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the title suggest something else thnnxlol