3/7/08 - SS India - dodo episode

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys - I think Huda's net is down so here's highlights of the Dodo(stupid/idiotic) episode.

Recap 2/7/08 - Cutie Sumer and Shagun sign divorce papers and Shagun is not suffering from brain tumour but it was planned by the ugly, evil b*****s Sheekha and Treveni.

Treveni give a large amount of cash to Quaismodo Sheekha to keep the doctor quiet but Urvashi catches them in action but treveni explains to Urvashi that the cash is for the Orphanage and tells Shikha to go urgently.  She is leaving but catches Shagun in lounge who has an attack and Cutie Sumer is coming down the stair and evil bitchy Shikha hides Shagun behind the curtains and Cutie Sumer comes and gives divorce papers to Shikha and tells her to give them to some man and he leaves.

Shagun and Shikha at doctors. Doc gives Shagun an injection and Shagun see cash in Shikha's hand.  Doc and shikha go to another room and Shikha gives the money to him and shagun sees this but she confronts shikha about the money and shikha makes some sop story about paying for the best treatment for shagun as she is now like a sister to her and shagun (dumb cow) believes evil Shikha.

In prison Treveni tells shakti that Shagun is actually suffering from migraine attacks but we paid the doc to change the diagnosis to brain tumour and that she only has few months to live.  Shagun is divorcing Sumer. Shakti said first I will get rid of her and then kill Sumer - Treveni said no need to kill Sumer as once married (as f*****g if)to 😡Shikha😡 he will be putty in her hands and in our hands.

Shagun in room tells evil Shikha that she has one month to live and will be leaving the house soon but she wants Shikha to marry Sumer before she leaves.

Shikha tells treveni about Shagun 's plan and asks treveni to talk to Sumer.

Treveni (Shikha is watching) talks to Cutie Sumer (who is looking really really 😭sad 😭and miserable) about marriage to Shikha and he is SHOCKED (about f*****g time) but treveni talks aloads of emotional crap to him like how she loves him etc etc but he says that Shikha is his friend and that she will find someone better (🤢yeh the elephant man would suit her right to the ground🤢) and he leaves.

Shikha comes to treveni and says he didn't say yes but treveni said but he didn't say NO either, so go after him - he has gone to the rooftop and shikha leaves and ended on treveni's evil, ugly and bitchy mug.

Hi guys, enjoy the update - fairly dodo episode with ugly sheikha getting up to her evil tricks and Sumer and Shagun being naive and too trusting. At one point I thought Shagun has actually caught the ugly witch but not so ..........

Keep watching but I don't know where it is heading.

Enjoy - Loads of love Jay Deol (UK)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.
--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks Jay!!
i dunno wat to say, man, this drama is goin nowhere 😕
agha Khan thumbnail
this serial is becomming disgusting day by day. It is mere torture to watch this serial now. writer realy is insane. people should stop watching this charba. shara one team do something this serial use to be among our favourites but repeated tortured story line not only made us agonizing but dam boring too. stop this crap please!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

hmmmmm.....really i don't know where it could be heading either. are they really that desperate that they keep on circling the divorce issue over and over again/