Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Ronit Sir,

I am a big fan of yours, and I watch Kyunki and KZK only for your scenes though I dislike both the serials !

1. What is ur exact height?
2. What made you choose KZK over Sarkarr?
3. Your character (Bajaj) isn't as strong as earlier. So do u regret your decision (to choose KZK over Sarkarr) now?
4. What is your preference in exercises- Cardio, Weights or Yoga?
5. I am sure you don't get much free time as you are so busy. But still-  what are your favourite hobbies?        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;   6. We have heard that Bajaj was supposed to be a short cameo role. Is it true? when you started doing the role, did you have any idea that Bajaj would become the lead hero and bring you so much popularity, awards and recognition?
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a television actor?
                                                                                                                  8. Early this year, you did one guest appearance as Jimmy  in Kisna. Are any more films in the pipeline?
9. What is the best part about this acting profession-money, fame, love of people, or work satisfaction? If all of them, then in what order?                                                                                                               10. In life, What do you fear the most?
11. We (your fans) have our own list of favourite scenes from KZK and Kyunki. But what are YOUR favourite scenes from KZK and Kyunki, that you enjoyed doing the most?

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Hiiii...ppl see today is the last date....n im nt getting any question to ask him...this time around also i'll keep on doing..Omg Omg Omg Omg..n he'll say wat fainted kya? Ppl Plzzz post sum questions on my behalf also!!

Hiii Ronit...Im a Gr88888 fan!
1. Why did u leave sarrkkar???? I luv My Kunal....plzzz cum bak in sarrkkar.
2. do u play with aador... she is soooooooooo cute. (touch wood)

Luvv you a lott!!!! Edited by kunalvps_fan - 18 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh sunny that same is hapenning with meI always dreamt that when I meet Ronit Sir I'll ask him this, I'll ask him that...but now that i have a chance.I cannot hink o a single question 😆 Anyway, I'll try

1. Apart from Sneha whom u have already mentioned, is there any other fan u particularly remember?

2. What is the craziest thing any fan has said/done yo u?

3. In younger days, did u ever love any celeb as much as we love u?

4. Have u ever got irritaed by any fan..(I actually mean to ask if I iritate him 😆 )

5. What is the most romantic thin u have done or Neelam Ma'am?
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Manasi kuch questions mere liye bhi post kar na pllllzzzzzz!!!!!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okie Sunny..I'll post a Q from your side-
Questionf from Sunny-
1) One thing you love abt your fans and one thing you hate/dislike abt your fans?;)
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

4. Have u ever got irritaed by any fan..(I actually mean to ask if I iritate him 😆 )

i wanna ask tht 2
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is a question manasi wants 2 ask

wat is the most MEMORABLE thing a fan has ever done 4 u??
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanx Prachi for posting my questions...here are some more

1. How do u evaluate ur own performance sine u don't get time to watch the serials?

2. Does ur wife watch ur serials?

3. Who gives u the most constructive criticism?

4. Do fans only praise u or do they also give u valuable feedback & inputs in ur performance?

5. Does ur daughter Ona have any idea of how big a superstar her father is? If yes, how does she react to so many girls swooning over her father? 😆

6. What is ur most prized possession?

7. Which of the characters u have done so far is the most difficult to portray?

8. Bajaj's character can be differntiated into 2: the earlier ruthless businessman & the current family guy. As an actor, which is more difficult to portray?