Originally posted by: minakrish
Sachin was there 3 months ago with ACP. He wasn't in the maun vrat wala case.
He was there in Saturday's episode. Full on investigation, searching, interrogations, the whole work. 
I haven't seen Sunday's episode yet. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: minakrish
Sachin was there 3 months ago with ACP. He wasn't in the maun vrat wala case.
He was there in Saturday's episode. Full on investigation, searching, interrogations, the whole work. 
I haven't seen Sunday's episode yet. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
He was there in Saturday's episode. Full on investigation, searching, interrogations, the whole work.
I haven't seen Sunday's episode yet.
Haaan… Saturday’s episode was Jewel Thief collab episode na?
Yeah. They had Jaideep and Kunal in the episode for like a 2 minute sequence.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeah. They had Jaideep and Kunal in the episode for like a 2 minute sequence.
Honestly I didn't even realize they had come for promotion of the movie...it's from IF I found out
Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5
Honestly I didn't even realize they had come for promotion of the movie...it's from IF I found out
Actually that episode was bit all over the place
Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5
Honestly I didn't even realize they had come for promotion of the movie...it's from IF I found out
I actually found out from IF that they came. I've been watching episodes on fast forward and I actually forwarded past that scene. Then I had to go back just to see them. 
On The Silent Den episode itself - this episode was pure gold! This is acting, this is story writing, this is a plot, this is a mystery. And I loved how it was all set in an escape room.
Hehe I got my next idea for an in-person game in the office. Silent games. No talking. Charades only.
Maybe I'll adapt it for IF. No words...emoticons only. I know. I'm evil. Tell me something new. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
On The Silent Den episode itself - this episode was pure gold! This is acting, this is story writing, this is a plot, this is a mystery. And I loved how it was all set in an escape room.
Hehe I got my next idea for an in-person game in the office. Silent games. No talking. Charades only.
Maybe I'll adapt it for IF. No words...emoticons only. I know. I'm evil. Tell me something new.

Originally posted by: Minionite
On The Silent Den episode itself - this episode was pure gold! This is acting, this is story writing, this is a plot, this is a mystery. And I loved how it was all set in an escape room.
Hehe I got my next idea for an in-person game in the office. Silent games. No talking. Charades only.
Maybe I'll adapt it for IF. No words...emoticons only. I know. I'm evil. Tell me something new.
Go on
It will be interesting if we get a fun game out of this 
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35