It is the same equation as to how Anupamaa feels bad for Baa who has mistreated her for so many years. Typical tactic of DKP to make us sympathise with these negative characters in order to whitewash them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is the same equation as to how Anupamaa feels bad for Baa who has mistreated her for so many years. Typical tactic of DKP to make us sympathise with these negative characters in order to whitewash them.
Hmm… it’s impossible to feel bad for Ruhi but then Abhira feels bad for her. The math isn’t math-ing.
We dint get the same genes as Abhira.Thats the only answer I can find for this question 
I am going to give gaalis to Ruhi again when she will neglect the baby who is about to fall from the bed. 😅😅😅 latest spoiler
I will give gaali’s to Ruhi till the end of the season unless she becomes an Andbhakt of my fav like Kavya 🙏
But how is it impossible to feel bad for Ruhi when Abhira herself feels bad for her? Sai also feels bad for her 😭
Kya aap nahi janti Sai Hamesha Sahi Hoti Hai no wonder I used to be an incarnate of her in my past life 👑
I don't have the experience of becoming mother.I know that mother have to take care many things of a child after delivery.But I want to know what else should do to become an amazing mother than Abhira did when child still in womb?
May be ur KP would become trueI am going to give gaalis to Ruhi again when she will neglect the baby who is about to fall from the bed. 😅😅😅 latest spoiler

KP nahi hai. IF ka latest article hai. Ruhi apparently ignores the child who is about to fall off from bed. Armaan and Rohit save the kid and are shocked.May be ur KP would become true
P.S: woh alag baat hai ki newborn cannot roll in first two months atleast. But theek hai apne ko kya.
I know ye IF ka article hain.. I was talking abt a very dangerous KP that Ajab had.. Things aise hi chalta raha tho vo KP sach hosakta hain... Ryt Ajab??KP nahi hai. IF ka latest article hai. Ruhi apparently ignores the child who is about to fall off from bed. Armaan and Rohit save the kid and are shocked.
P.S: woh alag baat hai ki newborn cannot roll in first two months atleast. But theek hai apne ko kya.
I wish usse pehli hi Ar-Ro ka jhoot pakdi jaaye🙏🙏